[ Chapter 4.1: Photoshoot ]

Chapter 4 ( Part 1 )

* * *

I was speechless... I didn't know what to say...

"Sorry for not introducing myself in the dorm... My name is Chanyeol."

So his name is... Chanyeol...

I was about to say something, but I heard someone talking in the speaker. Well, more like screaming.

"YUN HEE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

It's Luhan....

"IF ANYONE SEES A GIRL WITH LONG AND BLACK HAIR, COME TELL ME IN THE STUDIO!!!" -Luhan

"Oh give me that!"-Chen

There was a moment of silence. Then, Chen started talking.

"Yun Hee, Luhan has been worrying about you since you left the dressing room that's it's being annoying. Please come to the studio, I'm starting to worry about you too." -Chen

Then, the announcement ended. I smiled at what Chen and Luhan said, and I didn't realize that Chanyeol was about to leave.

"W-Wait, where are you going?!" I asked.

"To the dressing room. I'm half changed into the outfit I'm suppose to wear."

Chanyeol smiled a little and waved goodbye while saying,"Don't cry again, or you'll get punished by me. Now go to the studio, Luhan and Chen are waiting for you."

After he said that to me, he left. I smiled to smile to myself and started thinking about the guy that made me feel better. I stopped thinking about Chanyeol, and I started realizing...

Where is the studio...?

I started hurrying out of the door and started calling Chanyeol while freaking out. I called him out a lot of times and I knew that he wasn't there anymore. I sighed to myself and started going down the stairs to start looking for the studio.

* * *

Luhan's POV

I started worrying a lot about Yun Hee. I looked at Suho, seeing him with the people that's from the building. I frowned at him and did a fist. I really feel like beating him up right now. What did he say to Yun Hee?! Would you go that far just to pretend not to know Yun Hee?! That's going way too overboard!

"Luhan!!!"

I turned around and saw Yun Hee running towards me. I started running towards her, trying to give her a giant hug, while saying her name.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU MADE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU!!!"

"Oh I just-"

"What did Suho say to you?!"

"It's nothing..."

"Then I'll go up to him!"

I was about to go up to him, but Yun Hee grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her, making me face to her.

"I'll tell you later... Right now, I feel happy now. You wouldn't want to ruin my mood don't you?" She smiled at me.

I looked at her closely and started asking," You sure?"

She nodded.

"Okay. I'm glad you're happy now... BUT YOU BETTER TELL ME." I squinted my eyes at her.