[ Chapter 1: Intro ]

Chapter 1

* * *

[School]

"Yun Hee"

*slam*

She woke up really quick when she heard a loud sound. She looked over to where it was coming from and then saw her teacher giving her a stern look. A few seconds later, she realized that all of her classmates had their eyes on her.

"Pay attention or else you'll get detention."

Mrs. Kim fixed her glasses, flipped her hair back, and went back to the board to teach her class. Yun Hee couldn't stand the embarrassment she had to put up with. In fact, she was the Vice President in her class.

The teacher took a moment to try to remember what she was going to say. She snapped her fingers when she finally remembered what she was going to say. "Ah! Okay, so..."

Yun Hee sighed to herself. She tried to pay attention to the lesson, but her eyes seem to be giving out on her.

"Psst!"

She looked over to her right to see her best friend, Kim Jun-Myeon.

"Here," He handed her the notes he took in class.

Her lips formed a huge grin as he brightened her day. He's always been there for her every time she's in the midst of trouble.

"Thank you," She whispered, taking the notes.

He chuckled to himself and started taking notes on another separate sheet of paper.

* * *

When the bell rang, she starts putting her things in the bag. Jun-Myeon came towards her and grabbed her hand, which was completely puzzling for Yun Hee.

"Let's go." She quickly grabbed her stuff in time before he dragged her out of the classroom with him.

Dragging her through the hallways, girls gave her death glares, giving her signs and looks to Yun Hee to stay away from him. Yun Hee knew what she had to put up with every single day. She sighed and looked up at him.

Jun-Myeon was in a famous korean boy group called EXO. Since he's pretty famous for being a rookie in SMTown, most people knew him as Suho, his stage name. In his group, he's the leader in his sub group, EXO-K, giving out charisma and great leadership. Before he became a trainee, he would always go through this hallway to hang out with his friends. Now that he's a celebrity, his fans knew where he would always go to, making his fan club right in this hallway. His fans loved to gossip and spread rumors like how he could've been in Super Junior. Speaking of Super Junior, it's been said Suho had similar traits to one of the members in that group. If she had to choose, she would think he's more of a Siwon to her.

Knowing that he was friends with Super Junior, she thought she might have a chance to meet her bias. Yun Hee was a big fan of Super Junior. Not to mention, she had some posters placed in the walls and their CDs piled up in her desk in her room. It was what a fan like her would do. No matter what, she will always and forever be an elf.

Just looking at him, he always had his black hair gelled up which made him look very attractive. Yun Hee and Jun-Myeon knew each other since they were little. Up until now, they're best friends that have put up with each other's imperfections.

Once they got out of school, there were students that were walking home together or would go by car. Looking up at each other, he let go of her hand and asked,"Can I have my notes?"

"Well, I was going to give them to you if you hadn't grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the school in such a rush," She shook her head in disappointment. In response, he just smirked.