"What a buzz kill!" Dinah said knocking back a shot. "But baby bro is right, as best man I say we all go crash at my place. But if any of you fuckers puke anywhere that isn't a toilet, I will personally kick your ass." She said trying to be as stern as possible but also trying to keep the room from spinning.

"Y-yeah, because if you puke mani will kick her ass!" Lauren laughed, and made what seemed like a whip sound. Causing all the guys to laugh but slowly start to make their way up and out of the booth.

--

It took Chris and Will a while to get everyone in the uber but they did it and got everyone back to Dinah's house, everyone crashed in the living room except for Dinah who slept in her bedroom, and Lauren who slept in one of the guest bedrooms.

To say she woke up in pain was an understatement, her head felt like it was going to explode any second, her leg was still broken which meant it still hurt, her stitches were healing and it didn't hurt that much but her ribs were still broken and it was very much painful. Specially considering she couldn't take any of her meds because she had consumed a high amount of alcohol. She kind of had to tough it out for at least the next few hours until it left her system. She was in the kitchen working on her second cup of coffee of the morning trying to get herself awake enough and energetic enough to actually enjoy today. Last night was the worst idea ever. She should've never let Dinah talk her into it.

"How are you feeling?" Elliot's deep groggy voice asked as he walked into the kitchen headed straight for the coffee pot.

"Like shit." Lauren said in her own groggy voice.

"Is that just because of the hang over or is that how you've been feeling since we got back?" He said looking back at Lauren expecting her to answer.

"Elliot, the last thing I want to do is think about what happened during that time, especially on my wedding day." She said bluntly.

"Lauren we have to talk about it eventually, we can't pretend it didn't happen." He sighed. "I get now is not the time to bring it up but I leave after tonight, we don't have much time to talk." He pointed out.

"NO!" She yelled out. "We do not have to talk about it! In fact don't bring it up to me ever again!" She spat out angrily. "I agreed to keep what happened between us but that doesn't mean I was okay with what happened or that I'm okay with speaking to you about it."

"You think I want to talk about it?! No! But it's eating me alive Lauren! Your the only person I can talk to about this!" He yelled back.

"Woah, what the hell is going on?" Chris asked with his hands in his hair. "Why are you two idiots yelling at each other so early in the morning when everybody in this house has a huge hangover?" He shook his head lightly.

"Nothing, nothing is going on." She said getting up and reaching out for her crutches. "I'm going to get in the shower mind grabbing me a plastic bag to wrap my cast in?" She asked her brother who was headed in that direction.

"Sure, just make sure you don't slip. The last thing I want to do is go in an help you up." He joked, Camila usually helped her shower but Camila was not here so she had to do it on her own today.

--

Camila woke up feeling pretty great, no hangover, no cold feet, no gut wrenching feeling she was making a mistake so these were all pretty good signs in her book. In fact her and the girls were already at the venue in the process of getting ready and drinking mimosas. She was the first bride ever to actually be ahead of schedule for her wedding. She hadn't gotten the chance to look around but judging by the decorations in the dressing room her moms had gone all out. Which I mean they totally could because at the end of the day they were the ones footing the bill, Lauren and Camila were just the lucky couple to win Clara's and sinu's dream wedding. Camila didn't care about how it all looked, or how big they had actually made it. All she cared about was that she would be married to Lauren by the end of today.