Christmas Special Thingy Part Two

~~~Authors' Note~~~

Cookie: Heylo, peoples!

Saph: Hello~

Cookie: Welcome to the final chapter of our one-shot book.

*Reading screeches to a halt as readers do a double take on that last sentence*

Saph: You read that right. The last one-shot.

Cookie: We know it's sudden, considering this book is fairly new... but we have honestly lost the motivation to write any more chapters. Don't worry, though. We're going to give you guys the second half of your overly deserved Christmas special. Even if it is extremely late.

Saph: So, here it is.

Both: Enjoy! (Even with all of the time skips..)

-(N/N): nick-name

-(C/N/N): Crush's nick-name

-(Y/F/N): Your Full Name

-(C/F/N): Crush's Full Name

-(C/L/N): Crush's Last Name

-(Ch/N): Child's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful Christmas morning. The fresh fallen snow covered the ground, and soft instrumental holiday music played throughout the house that (Y/N) and (C/N) shared.

The couple was still in bed; (Y/N) cuddled into (C/N)'s chest while his arm held her close.

(Y/N) kissed (C/N) lightly and glanced at the clock. "It's time for presents!" She threw off the blankets and ran downstairs to where the tree was.

(C/N) groaned and skillfully rolled out of bed while stretching in the process.

Remembering what he had planned for this morning, his nerves kicked in and woke him up instantly.

Smiling through the nerves, and containing his excitement, (C/N) walked down the staircase to find his girlfriend sitting in front of their tree.

(C/N) sat by (Y/N) and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Merry Christmas, (N/N)." He spoke softly, while picking up her gift and holding it out for her to grab.

(Y/N) blushed lightly and took her gift. Handing (C/N) his present, she smiled sweetly. "Merry Christmas to you, too, (C/N/N)."

An hour later, the floor was littered with wrapping paper. The pair had finished opening their presents and were cuddling on the couch. Then suddenly, (C/N) carefully got up and walked to (Y/N)'s stocking that was hanging over the mantle.