New Year's Eve

~~~~~~~Authors' Note: What better way to start off a new book than with a New Year's Eve Chapter? Even if it is the middle of the year. ~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

It had been exactly three hours since (C/F/N) invited you to their New Year's Eve party. Which left you with two hours, twenty-four minutes, and forty-seven seconds to get dressed, put on your war paint and get to (C/F/N)'s house.

After what seemed like ages of waiting, your best friend finally called.

"(B/F/N)!! You have GOT to help me!"

"Gurl, you know I'm no good with fashion," (B/F/N) argued.

"Can you at least come over and look at the options?" You asked her.

(B/F/N) sighed, "Give me five..," and ended the call.

You squealed and quickly ran to your closet, pulling out all of your best outfits. Then a short five minutes later, there was a shout from the front door that flowed its way up to your room.

"(Y/N)! I'M HERE!!!" (B/F/N) called up to you. Not even ten seconds later she was standing in your door frame.

"(F/C) blouse or (O/F/C) t-shirt?" You asked her while holding up the choices.

"Blouse, for sure, and make sure you wear those flats with the little..," she paused to make hand motions, "shiny thingies. Those would look great with your outfit."

"Thanks. I'm going to go take a quick shower, you know where the food and other stuff is." You smiled and took off to take your shower.

"Meh, " (B/F/N) said plopping onto your recently made up bed.

~~~~~~Time Skip to the party brought to you by the Tardis, do wee-doooo~~~~~~

As you and (B/F/N) arrived at the party, you both are immediately struck with the strong smell of alcohol in the air. The loud music could be heard several blocks away and there were vibrant colors flashing from the windows of the large house.

"Oh, gosh..." you sighed. "This is either going to end extremely well, or terribly bad."

"Yeah, but who knows? Maybe you'll get to see (C/N)" (B/F/N) smirked.

You panicked at the thought of it. (B/F/N) giggled half-heartedley; she grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside the house. Glancing around, you saw a beer pong table, a DJ, and few couples consuming each other's faces but no sign of (C/N).

"Just stay near me, okay?" You turn around to see that your friend is already navigating her way through the dance floor. "Never mind," you say under your breath, "might as well do something."

Deciding that it might be safer to just go outside and wait for the fire works at midnight, you walk towards the door near the patio.

Then a voice called over the blasting music, sending a shiver through your body.

"(Y/N)?!" (C/N) yelled.

You felt your throat become dry and hands start to sweat. You braced yourself before turning around, only to notice that he was behind you already. A few inches were left between you two. Awkardly he cleared his throat and stepped back. "So um, I'm glad you made it." (C/N) smiled shyly.

You went to speak but you blanked. What did he say? What was I going to say? I can't human. I'm just staring at him. Blink? Words? You smiled back embarrassed.

"(C-C/N), uh.. Y-you too?" Whale then. -10 points to Gryffindor.

"Um, okay? I was going to ask you if you maybe... I don't know, wanna watch the fire work show with me?" (C/N) scratched his neck nervously.

Wut. (o.0)

"Umm, s-sure yeah. I was actually on my way outside now so.." 50 points to Gryffindor.

~~~~~ Yet another time skippity-do-dah to the fire works show, brought to you by TeMmIe fLaKeS!!!!~~~~~

(C/N) dragged you to a secluded area on a hill in the backyard of the house.

"No, I'm not about to drug you. This spot just has a really nice view. So, please, stop looking at me like I'm going to kill you." He said in a semi-relaxed joking matter.

You softly giggled and looked up at the night sky. Someone blew a loud horn signaling that the show was about to start. You looked down at your phone. 11:45. You looked over at (C/N) who was looking up at the sky smiling. A variety of colors began exploding in the sky. You noticed that over time (C/N) kept getting closer to you and by the time the last firework went off he was shoulder to shoulder with you. You gasped at the red and white heart in the sky and looked down at your phone to see that it was 12:00. You looked over at (C/N) who's face was merely inches away from yours. You blushed brightly as (C/N) placed his finger under your chin gently pulling your face closer. He closed his eyes as your lips made contact; the kiss was gentle yet passionate. He pulled back after a few moments and looked into your eyes.

"Happy New Year's, (Y/N)." He pulled you in for another kiss just as gentle as the first one.

Gryffindor wins the House Cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Chapter One is completed! 

Cookie: Sooooooo whatcha think????????

Saph: I thought it could've been better buuuut eh it was 3 in the morning. 

Cookie: I thought it was pretty good.

Saph: It is..

Cookie: I guess it's really up to the people though. So, if you liked it, leave a comment or a vote. because those are awesome. Or both. That would be even more awesome.