Sleep Over

A/N: Welcome to Chapter Two, where you and your crush are best friends. With no cliche confession scene where they admit their undying love for each other. 

~~~Text messages~~~

(C/N): Hey, wanna come over and hang out?

(Y/N): UH YES! Wait.. Please tell me we won't do homework like last time. That was horrible!

(C/N): Nah lol. I have pizza and cookies tho. Plus board games c:

(Y/N): ON MY WAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(C/N) chuckled as he put his phone on the kitchen counter and pulled a batch of cookies out of the oven.

Around fifteen minutes later, (Y/N) knocked on the front door. "(C/N)!!" she shouted. He rushed over to the door and opened it, greeting her.

"Welcome, Miss. (Y/N). I hope you enjoy your visit." He stepped aside to allow her to enter.

"Why thank you, Sir (C/N)" (Y/N) did a small curtsy and walked straight to the kitchen. She grabbed a few cookies off the pan and walked over to the couch and plopped down on cushions. "So, what are the plans for this beautiful afternoon?" (Y/N) questioned taking a bite from one of the cookies.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe going out to get coffee or tea since it's still early. After that come back here a play some board games/card games, and then you could spend the night." Since (Y/N) was almost always over at his place, it was like her second home. She already had clothes here in his closet and her hygiene products in the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure." (Y/N) replied simply.

(C/N) gave her a blank stare. "Are you going out in your pajamas or do you want to go get changed?"

"Does me going in my PJ's embarrass you?" She asked him sarcastically.

"No. I just want to know if I need to get in my PJ's too." He laughs.

"If that be da case, yes. You should get your pajamas on." (Y/N) told him.

He laughed and walked to his room.

~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by the Crowley, the King of Hell (Fergus)~~~~~~

(Y/N) sipped on her (F/D) while walking down the sidewalk on the way back to (C/N)'s house.

"Board games next?" (C/N) asked her.

"Whatcha got?"

"UNO, Supernatural Monopoly, Sherlock Holmes Clue, Life, and Cards Against Humanity."

"UNO!" (Y/N) yells. Bypassers turned to give her a weird look then continue on. (C/N) laughs and opens the door to the apartment complex. They walk up the stairs in silence and head towards his room. Once they both get inside they burst out laughing.

"Remember last time we played that?" (C/N) asked her between his laughing fit.

"Yes. All too well." She grabs the box from the bottom shelf and starts shuffling the deck.

~~~~~53 minutes later~~~~~

"UNO!" (C/N) called out.

"Not so fast. Plus four, skip you, plus two, skip you, and yellow 7," (Y/N) says feeling quite accomplished.

All (C/N) could do was blink when she finally ended her turn. "...Well then. I see how it's going to be."

(Y/N) smirked as she waited for him to finish his turn.

~~~~~Few turns later~~~~~

"I WIN!!!!" (C/N) cried out in victory.

"NOOO! You cheated! You dirty little cheater!" (Y/N) exclaimed. She threw the deck in his face.

(C/N) laughed at her reaction and began picking up the deck. "Say what you want, I didn't cheat." He smiled at her.

She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "Whatever."

(C/N) finished putting the cards in the box then looked at his watch. "It's only 9. What you want to do now?"

"Movie?" (Y/N) suggested.

"Only if we can watch Deadpool."

"Ugh. Fine."

"Yay," he exclaimed as he pulled her down on the couch.

~~~~~One Hour 48 Minutes Later~~~~~

(C/N) noticed (Y/N) was falling asleep. 

"Let's go to bed," he said softly. She hummed a reply as he picked her up and carried her to his room. He laid her carefully on his bed and whispered, "Goodnight (Y/N)." (C/N) kissed his friend's head and slipped into bed beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Aaaaaaaaaand Chapter Two is completed!

Cookie: Aweeeeee that one was cute!!!! If only Senpai would notice me.... ;-;

Saph: Well ermm, Jacksepticeye is already taken.. SO FOREVER ALONE

Cookie: Don't forget to Vote and Comment! because those are still awesome sauce!