Movie Date

Cookie: Welcome to the next one-shot! Sorry for the long wait..

Saph: Hope you enjoy!

(O/o/C)- Outfit of Choice

(B/o/)- Bag of Choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(C/N)'s P.O.V.

When I saw the preview for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," I knew exactly how I was going to ask (Y/N) out. I had noted earlier that she loved the Harry Potter series, and figured that since she liked Harry Potter so much, she would most likely enjoy the next movie based on another book from the astounding J.K. Rowling.

Not wanting to be turned down directly to my face if this plan back-fired, I decided to call (Y/N).

---------------Phone Call---------------

"Hello?" (y/n)'s voice asked questioningly.

"Hey, (Y/N).. It's (C/N).. I was, uh, calling to ask if you would like to.. um.. gooutonadatewithme?" 'So much for not sounding nervous.' I thought.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that last part? I couldn't really understand you." She asked.

'....So much for not making a fool of myself.'

"Would you like to go out to see 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' with me?" I repeated myself trying not to be unintelligible this time.

"Sure! When would you like to go see it?"

"I was thinking maybe I could pick you up later today.. We can try and make the 8:30 showing, if that's okay?"

"Yeah, that works perfectly. See you around.. 7:45ish? That way we can get good seats."

"Yeah. See you then... Bye."

"Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~End phone call~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

'So, getting asked out by my crush to a movie that I've been dying to see.. Could this day get any better? Actually, you know what. Let's not jinx our self..' I thought to myself.

I decided to go ahead and stress over everything. Clothes, what could go wrong, how to avoid awkward situations- 'I seem to be extremely prone to those...'

Getting the overthinking finished with, around 2:34, I went ahead and took a shower so that I would have plenty of time to fight with the rat's nest I call my hair.

--tiny time-skip brought to you by Rubik's Cube, the Demon Block of Many Colors--

After putting on (O/o/C), I stared at the mop on my head in the mirror. "I find it ridiculous that you always disrespect me." I said, struggling with untangling the main chunks of hair. "Like, I grew you myself? I wash and condition you? And this is how you decide to repay me?"

Brushing out my (H/L), (H/C) hair, I decided to just leave it down and let it do what it wants. I put a hair band around my wrist and put my hair brush in my (B/o/C). 'Just in case.'

Checking the time, I walked out of my room and sat on the couch in the living room. I turned on Netflix to watch (S/o/C) until it was time for (C/N) to arrive. Which was roughly three and a half hours away.

--Yet another time skip brought to you by Dick Roman--

(3rd Person)

(Y/N) turned off the T.V. when she heard the doorbell ring, quickly getting up to answer the door.

"Hey, (C/N)!" she said, trying to hopefully not sounding overly excited.

"Hi, (Y-Y/N)." He stuttered back.

'He's cute when hes nervous..' (Y/N) thought.

"What?" (C/N) had a small blush dusted on his cheeks.

It was (Y/N)'s turn to blush. "It was nothing.." she lied, trying to hide her blush. 'Great. I've already screwed up..' she thought. "Shall we?" (Y/N) asked.

(C/N) smiled nervously. "Yeah.. Let's." He held the door open for (Y/N) as she put her bag over her shoulder and walked out. (C/N) also opened and closed the car door for (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiled to herself at how adorable (C/N) was when he was trying to impress her. She was also wondering if he was going to try and pull the ever cliche 'movie move.' (You all know exactly what we are talking about.)

The two made small talk on the way to the movie theaters, both of them trying to avoid awkward silence.

After they pulled into the parking lot, (C/N) once again opened and closed the car door for (Y/N) as well as all of the other doors in the process of making it to their seats.

"You know you don't have to keep opening the doors for me, right?" (Y/N) said with a small smile. "I'm a big girl." She laughed a little.

(C/N) laughed slightly. "I-I know.. But that's not going to make me stop doing so."

(Y/N) sighed and shook her head. "Whatever floats your goat."

As they took their seats, they watched the previews and called out answers to the questions that appeared on the screen; their nerves finally calming down as they became comfortable with each other's company.

When the movie began, the two had nearly finished their popcorn. (Y/N) cringed and shook her head inwardly when (C/N) pulled the move. As cheesy as it was, (Y/N) went with it and rested her head on (C/N) anyway.

~Bear with us for yet another time skip, we didn't want to spoil anything.~

Once the movie ended, (C/N) smiled at (Y/N) who playfully slapped his arm.

"Was the exaggerated 'yawn' really necessary?" she laughed.

"Absolutely."

Shaking her head, (Y/N) began walking back to (C/N)'s vehicle. (C/N) followed her, laughing at her reaction.

Upon arriving at (Y/N)'s house, (C/N) walked (Y/N) to the door.

(Y/N) smiled at (C/N). "I had fun. Even if you did make the experience exceedingly cliche".

"I had a good time as well.. Sorry if I embarrassed you.." (C/N) scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about that."

"....So.. If I were to ask you out on a second date... " (C/N) started.

"I would accept the offer, no questions asked." (Y/N) smiled.

(C/N) smiled and decided to act braver than he felt. Blushing hard, he quickly leaned in and pecked (Y/N)'s cheek. "Bye, (Y/N)!" (C/N) basically ran to his car before she had time to react.

Mouth agape from shock, (Y/N) raised her hand to her cheek, and let it fall limply back to her side a few seconds later. "Bye.." She said even though (C/N)'s car was already gone. (Y/N) walked into her house and went to sleep a very shocked, but happy human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie: Ta-da! Chapter I don't know is finally here! Sorry again that the wait was so long..

Saph: On another note.. Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope everything goes according to plan for all of you!

Cookie: Ditto^