Proposal

Saph: WE ARE SO SORRY!! We had band camp all week and had no time to update this chapter!

Cookie: We know you people are probably disappointed already...Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and tell you the rest of the bad news. Updates are going to be slowish from here on out. Freshman year has arrived and, well, grades come first....

Saph: She's right. Quickly before we begin, thanks for 500+ views!! We didn't expect this at all, like maybe a few views, and even a few votes. But THIS.. is amazing. Enough blabbering, let's get down to business.

Cookie: (.....To defeat the Hans....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Third Person P.O.V.~~~

*(Y/T)- Your Town

It was a nice, winter afternoon in (Y/T). The final leaves were falling off the trees for the season, the pond was freezing over, and there was a fresh layer of snow on the ground. The snow, however, was being ruined by (C/N)'s nervous pacing near the middle of the park. Where he was waiting for his girlfriend, (Y/N), to meet him after her classes were over for the holiday season.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) had just finished her final class of the semester. Once she got to her dorm, (Y/N) dumped her back-pack beside her bed. Quickly she left her room to see what (C/N) had wanted earlier. He had never been one to keep his plans or ideas a mystery; (C/N) usually told (Y/N) straight forward what or how he was feeling. The mere thought of something new filled her with excitement, but also made her slightly nervous. Come to think of it, (C/N) had been acting odd during their Chemistry class.

~Flashback to Chemistry~

(Y/N) was staring at her boyfriend, (C/N). Not that it wasn't normal, anything was better than listening to the professor go on about some project that happened to be due right after the holiday break ended. The fact that there would be homework assigned over the break was just flat out depressing. Therefore, (Y/N) was staring at (C/N) in order to ignore that nightmare as long as possible. If anything, (C/N) would fill her in on what she had missed during class.

(Y/N) and (C/N) had been dating for a good while now, about 3 years. They were the forever cliche "High School Sweet-Hearts." Most days when they had Chemisrty 101, they wasted the whole class making googly eyes at each other. Today, however, was different, (C/N) would hardly look at (Y/N). Even when he did, it was a nervous look or a shy one.

After class, (C/N) had asked (Y/N) to meet him at the park when she was through with the rest of her classes for the semester.

~End of Flashback~

Leaving the dorms, (Y/N) began walking to the park. Adjusting her scarf around her neck as a light snow began to fall.

(C/N) was starting to calm down slightly. He had been over what he was going to say many, many times. Of course that all changed when (C/N) saw (Y/N) walking towards him. Smiling at her, he tried to casually put his hands in his jacket pockets, quadruple checking to make sure the object was still there.

"(C/N)?" (Y/N) said, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Uhh.. " He hadn't realized he was staring. "H-hey (Y/N)"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, what m-makes you think I'm not?"

"You don't normally stutter this much."

"Oh." (C/N) scratched the back of his neck nervously, glancing at the ground. "I, uh, had something to ask you.."

(Y/N) tilted her head slightly, "What was it about?"

(C/N) started to get down on one knee, while (Y/N) stood completely in shock with one hand over her mouth.

(C/N) quickly fixed his shoe lace, and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. Standing back up, he looked up at (Y/N) sheepishly.

"I, umm... Wanted to ask you if you could help me with the homework in Chemistry over the break?"

The hand that was over (Y/N)'s mouth was quickly moved and used for a facepalm.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie: On a scale of one to ten..... How much do you hate us right now?

Saph: Probably more now since we didn't update for like two weeks, finally we make a chapter, and it didn't meet their expectations.

Cookie: Meh. Okay, we have decided to try something new that you've most likely seen in other books.

Saph: We would like to have a question of the day (QOTD) and our answer of the day (AOTD). It would be awesome if you all would participate, so we all could communicate and have a nice community... Also, we don't wanna look like idiots asking questions and have nobody answer.. that would suck.

QOTD: Mystic, Valor, Instinct? (Please, don't fight. Respect all teams, and players. All teams play for the same reason and we don't accept people bashing each other)

AOTD:

Cookie: Instinct.

Saph: Team Mystic!