Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen

Start from the beginning

We were met at the main concourse for incoming aircraft which is where we were told to enter at and were met by Lady Xandria, Lady Akasha and Lord Uric the former Queen and King and Supreme Witch. They were there to greet us and lead us up to a large meeting room. It was decorated in the Queen's maroon and gold colors with tapestries covering the walls depicting many of their well fought battles and one that depicted the one that my auntie died in Aunt Ceferina. The floors were carpeted in an elegant maroon carpet with the Protectors crest emblazoned upon the center of it in gold greens and reds. All the furniture in the room was of a very deep dark blackish color, with gold streaks running throughout. All along the walls between all the tapestries hung multiple candles to light the walls and hanging from the ceiling were six chandelier with what must have had been dozens of bees wax candles.

We were all just standing around in the meeting room waiting on everyone else to get there talking to the Lord and Lady our great grand parents while Lady Gaia was talking to her cousin Lady Xandria. We were fifteen minutes early so we had time to get reacquainted with them. It has been well over six months since we have seen anybody from the High Council family wise. When the Queen walked in both the Lord and Lady did the quickest bow and curtsy and went to her side as did Lady Xandria the rest of us four curtsied with the bow of our head and held it and waited. “Rise children. It is so good to see you all here this afternoon welcome all.” Our grandmother the Queen called out to us. I guess we will always be children in her eyes. Darn.

“I guess you are wondering why I called you all here this afternoon. I have a very special assignment for each and every one of you. It is a secret assignment to transport all our retired council members to their new resting home at the old UK office. It is finally finished, and the old castle is a huge security problem for us. We have over one thousand guards there to protect the castle mostly from retired council members getting out that from people trying to get into the facilities.” I had heard about that from my mother. “It was all due to that very troublesome problem 17 years back with retired council members turning traitor and turning against the High Council.” Mom told me they had about six turn traitor and run them all raged it was really bad for a couple of years. “We are still not too sure we have the whole problem cleared up at the present. Your job is to move as many at a time from the old castle to the new one till all 691 of them are all there safe and soundly there.” Wow that is going to take a lot of work to move that many people.

“Yes Bavo you have a question?”

“Yes, will it just be the four of us moving everyone?” He questioned.

“No,” she replied. “You will also have The Lady Samantha, The Lady Xandria to help and when I am not needed at my post I will jump in to help out as well.” OK. So seven in all that shouldn't be as bad.

“When do they all need to be there?” Bavo asked.

“The sooner the better. We have lintel that an attack is eminent on the old castle that is why the urgency. We want them moved in secret then you four will take their place and wait for the attack and deal with it.” The Queen explained.

“Yes my Queen it will be done.” Bavo replied with a bow of his head. We went about talking it over amongst ourselves what was needed to get the job done. Icka has become very competent at transporting over great distances this will only help her get more proficient. I can handle myself with no problems either, and Bavo is just a show off; he will most likely try to take one or two more than any of us. We figure we will have to take around sixteen trips a day to get it all done by this time next week to get them all there with this many people; all we have to hope for is no problems and everyone staying strong and we should be able to handle this.