❤️Mated To Him❤️

Start from the beginning

I nodded quietly and did as he said, gently turning on my side and beginning to lay my back on his chest. I silently gasped and blushed a bit darker than before as I could feel his arms slowly wrap around my waist and pull my waist close to him, something gently pushing against my butt. I began to shyly grunt in nervousness until he very gently leaned up and kissed my neck and began to hum in my ear and pulled my blanket over us. I automatically assumed it was about time we went to bed but... I never had someone sleep in my bed with me... especially someone I had been dating. I mean... I never dated anyone before but you get my point.

I could feel Sebastian lean up to the opening of my ear and whisper in it very softly, "Goodnight, Cutie~ I hope you sleep well~" he spoke passionately as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my neck and then rested his head on my shoulder from behind. He was clearly bigger than I was but he had lowered himself so he could wrap his legs around mine and... specifically..... press something up against somewhere for extra comfort.

"Night~.... I'm sure I'll sleep comfortably knowing that you have me~" I smiled and began to close my eyes and yawn. 

The sounds of the outside were muffled by the windows which gave soothing sounds to my ears. I was really warm and relaxed now which lead to me dozing off real quick.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

In the morning, I softly yawned and wiped my eyes as I then opened them and tilted my head a certain way to be able to see Sebastian. His head was pressed against my back as he quietly slept. He looked so peaceful and happy. I wondered if he had ever had an actual mate or if people just went after him for his looks and then bailed. He's such a sweetheart..

Everyone else was outside, it seemed that Sebastian and I had overslept. Probably from being too comfortable. I shyly yawned and laid back down gently as I didn't think a few more minutes would kill us to lay together. I began to smile and close my eyes until they shot back open widely as my face turned a deep red.   Was he... Humping me?...   I blushed even more as I felt something very hard and... long... run up against my butt. Forward, back it went. Yeah.. He was definitely dominant..  I shyly grunted out and gripped ahold of my blankets and bit my lip as I slightly groaned out his name, mostly from shyness and slight embarrassment. 

"Se.... Sebastian~...." I didn't want to stop him but yet I did want to. We couldn't do this at a camp where anyone could be watching through the window!...

He silently groaned into my neck and began to lick furiously. He was an alluring wolf honestly.. He made me feel so excited. But alas, it ended as he slowly leaned over my body and placed a gentle kiss on my lips as a "Good morning" to me. He then quietly smiled and looked down and chuckled deeply.

"Sorry about the uh... 'thing'... You know it's not my fault... Especially when an adorable wolfie is all mine and in my arms~.." He let out a gentle growl of happiness as he hugged me close to him.

I blushed brightly, knowing me, I would have rejected the compliment because I honestly hate my own body and features. I found myself so unbelievably unattractive but... This wolf seemed to think otherwise of me. He placed a few more kisses on my neck as he then gently slipped his paw down to my inner thigh and pulled me closer to "it" and he growled dominantly.

"Maybe we could... While the others are out.." he said very gently into my ear as he licked it, which triggered a moan from me. My ear was... very sensitive. Very, very.

"N-no wait-... I.... I'm not ready.. And I'm really nervous that maybe somebody would catch us...I-...I.." I sounded a bit scared. I had real bad anxiety and sometimes it would get out of control.

"Shhh-Shhh-Shhh. It's okay Raffy~... I'd wait an eternity for you to be ready~ I.. myself... am not entirely ready either.." He spoke truthfully and in a calm manner as he let go of my thigh and leaned down to my cheek and pressed a kiss there.

"I have plans for us today. There is a trail leading into the woods and it goes up into the mountains. It's a spot for me and you to talk and whatnot. So come onnn~ Get uppppp~" Sebastian began to nudge me and slightly tickle my sides.

I shrieked with a shy laugh as I jumped up and shyly stood in front of him as he stayed on the bed. I looked down at him with a bright red face. He gestured with his head by flicking it towards my waist a bit.

"Look down, loverboy~" he suppressed a gentle chuckle and looked up into my eyes.

I nervously looked down and to my surprise, I was in my underwear and a t-shirt. I must have taken them off during the middle of the night. But something else had surprised me. I had a raging... boner.... And he's staring?!

"S-stop looking!~" I shrieked nervously and quickly covered myself and looked away which made the muscular wolf on my bed begin to chuckle loudly, having a bit of a laughing fit until I swung my tail and whapped him in the face gently, not enough to hurt him but surprise him.

"N-not.... funny.." I had a shy and nervous look on my face as I looked down and away from him as he let out a wolf like yelp of shock from the whap to his face. 

He then got up off the bed gently and looked at me as he towered above me from his height and mine. He gently put his paws on my waist and kept looking down at me as his ears lowered. If I was upset, he was upset.

"Raffy?... You okay, baby?~.." He gently spoke. The last part of what he called me, made me emit a gentle and faint smile.

"Yeah. I'm okay. We should.. Maybe get ready for the trail and secret spot..." I looked up at him as he looked down at me with his sexy amber eyes.

He smiled and nodded as he leaned down and pecked my lips and looked at the chest of clothes and then back at me.

"Yeah, I have to make a trip to Summer's office to grab our lunch that we will be having up there but I'm going to go take a quick shower. Meet me in the cafeteria okay? I'll be there soon to have breakfast with you and others." He padded over to the chest and grabbed out clothing and tossed it to me to wear as he grabbed his clothes, a smile plastered to his face as he flicked his ears at me as a sign that he loved me.

I smiled and took the clothing and flicked my ears back as well to him as I walked to the changing rooms while he padded off to the shower. I began to change quietly and when I was done, I walked out and began to slip on my socks and shoes and slipped on my hoodie. It didn't take me long to get ready but as I began to head out of our cabin, I heard him turn on the water and begin to sing. It sounded really manly and manly was... really what I liked. I then started out of the cabin towards the cafeteria.

I couldn't wait to see what Sebastian had in plan for me and him!

  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading this update! This is the longest update I have ever done!   OVER 2,000 WORDS!! WOOH! ANYWAYS!  I'm very grateful for all the followers, positive comments, and votes I'm getting on my stories! This really makes me happy that I have chosen the route in life of an author! Thanks for reading, you guys!

Love ya, Fluffbutts!

~Raff