Part 5: "Let Me Live My Own Life"

(Lexi POV) 1 month later

I was at one of the local private parks in Calabasas with Justin. "This is absolutely beautiful. You would never see anything like this back home" he chuckled and we say down at a bench under one of the trees. "You grew up near Philly right?" I nodded my head. "What's it like there." He asked as he took a sip of his vitamin water.

"Nothing compared to this." I watched as a rich couple walked by with their dog. "Like what do you mean?" I paused for a moment. "Everything was just so... urban. Apartment buildings everywhere, crime... plus I grew up without my dad in my life so we didn't have a lot." I stopped not really wanting to go on. "Yeah me too." I looked at him raising a brow.

"Omg Justin Bieber once had a imperfect life?" I chuckled sarcastically and he laughed. "I mean yeah. Not everything was glitz and glamour my whole life." I gave him a look of disbelief. "Come on. Just let me explain." I smiled. "It's kind if hard to believe that Justin Bieber didn't live the life of the rich and famous his whole life." He smirked. "I made a movie on it..." I laughed. "You're not being serious..." My laugh faded as his facial expression didn't change. "Never say never, you're telling me you never heard of it?" I shook my head. "Never." He stood up and grabbed my hand. "We're going back to my house to watch it." I didn't argue it because I really didn't believe him.

-

Justin's maid brought back more popcorn as we watched the movie in his bedroom."Awh. You were so cute and innocent back then. What happened?" He chuckled. "He grew up to be the sexy ass boy he is today." I raised a brow. "Sexy?" He sat up. "What you don't find me hot?" I laughed. "I find men hot. Not boys." I frowned and I chuckled. He laid back down next to me and started playing with my hair.

"Why did you leave MGK anyways?" I shoved another handful of popcorn into my mouth before I answered. "I have my reasons..." He pouted. "Awh come on. You can tell me, I told you all about me and Selena." I groaned. "Fine." He paused the movie and flicked the light on. "Well..." As I went on telling him why me and Kells broke up I ended up telling him about our whole relationship. His reactions we're exactly what I thought they would be.

(Kells POV)

I was back home in Cleveland for 2 weeks. It was summer now so it wasn't that cold. Ash and I were out just hanging out. "When was the last time you spoke to her?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Over a month ago." I could hear the high pitched voice of someone calling my name down the street. I turned and someone jumped into my arms. "Baby." It was Alaina... My new girlfriend. She kissed me roughly before I put her down. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she waved to Ash. "Me and Ash were just hanging out." She smiled. "Oh that's good. Well tell Dub and Slim I said hey, I kind of have to go. I'll call you later." She kissed me one more time before leaving.

Ash glared at me. "I really don't understand you." She started walking faster, leaving me behind her. "Whoa what's your problem?" She stopped. "You spent all this time looking for a girl that you claim you love and you drop it for some girl for a bitch with the same name as her sister?" I groaned. "Look Lexi said she was done with me and from what's been going on lately she made that pretty fucking clear. She's been hanging out with Drake and Gay boy Bieber. I'm pretty sure she's fucking one of them by now."

Ash rolled her eyes. "Colson. She's pregnant. She wouldn't really be having sex with anyone really. Besides you did cheat on her, think about her past... Everything she's doing makes sense." I smirked. "Whatever. She doesn't want to be with me." "But do you want to be with her?" I paused. "... yeah." "So why the hell do you get with a bitch that's not even half of what Lexi is and has her sisters name. She's never going to forgive you if you do that."

I groaned. "I think she isn't going to ever forgive me anyways. You know what, just let me live my life." Ash rolled her eyes and started walking away but she stopped and turned around. "Fine, but think about this, last time we 'let you live your own life' you ended up cheating on Lexi and fucking your own life up with that Heroine. Don't come blaming us when you fuck up again." I stood there speechless as she walked off down the city streets.

Did you like it? Comment what you though and don't forget to rate. Love you's ❤
-Marinah