Part 1: The Meet

(Kells POV)

We had just pulled into Nelson Ledges. Ash had picked me up at the airport, I spent all of yesterday in California doing interviews. "Fuuuuuccck Yeaahhhh! EST Fest 2013 here I come!" I nearly jumped out of the car while it was still moving. "Colson chill, let me park before you go off and cause havoc in all the campsites." I groaned when she called me Colson. "Why do you insist on calling me Colson? It's fucking annoying. " I asked, she smirked. "If you don't get your ass out this car and grab your stuff and stop asking questions. " I jumped out and ran off to our campsite. "You asshole! Are you going to help me with YOUR shit!" "I'll be right back!" I yelled back before taking off into the woods.

(Later that night),

"You ready for our wake and bake party tomorrow Kells?" Slim asked. "Hell yeah. I didn't buy 30 boxes full of rolling papers for nothing." "Turn down for WHAT?!?" We all laughed at Dubs sudden outburst. Rookie walked over with a big grin on his face. "Guys, there's this campsite over by the lake and..." We didn't even let him finish. We all just took off knowing exactly what he was talking about. There were some fine ass bitches over in that campsite. "Learn to control your hormones! And wear a condom!" Ash yelled. We all laughed.

(Lexi POV) Earlier that day.

We pulled into Nelson Ledges. Me and my sister were on top of our truck. "EST! What the fuck!? EST! What the fuck?!" There was a big car line waiting to pull into the ledges. We were one of the many people yelling that as we pulled in. Dan, my friend who was driving pulled into our campsite parking lot. I hopped off excitedly. "I can't fucking believe we're here." There were 4 of us, me, my sister Alaina, Destiny my best friend and Dan. We unloaded our stuff out the trunk and carried it to the campsite. It was a 10 minute walk there and by the time I got there I was soaked in sweat.

I laid out one of my towels, stripped down to my bikini and laid out in the sun. "Dan, could you spray me down with bug spray?" He smirked and did just that. "Why must you lay out in just your bikini?" He asked annoyed. "Because its fucking hot, why aren't you laying out in your bikini?" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Guys, you wanna head down to the lake?" Alaina suggested as she came out of the tent in her bikini. "He'll yeah! Lets go!" I picked up my towel and quickly slipped on my flip flops. "I'll stay here and take a long ass nap. Have fun. " Alaina frowned. "You're no fun Dan! Have a good nap!" And with that we ran off towards the lake.

We practically spent the whole day there, I received a pretty good tan while Alaina and Destiny hid in the shade afraid of getting a tan. We're all black and Puerto Rican so were already basically tan, but I'm the only one who tans during the summer because I don't want to be pale as hell during the winter. They don't seem to mind. It was around 9 pm when we headed back, we would have stayed longer but the ledges don't want anyone swimming after 9 pm. There was music blaring from other campsites. You could see little campfires and you could hear the birds. It was a pretty awesome day.

We were roasting marshmallows and listening to all of Kells' mixtapes and albums when a group of people came over. "What up people, having fun on this glorious night?" My jaw dropped, I recognized that voice from endless hours of listening to all his music. It was none other then MGK. He had a smirk on his face when he look at Dan. "Pimping much? Damn... Care to share?" Dan's eyes widened. "I don't care what you do with them. They just needed a driver, so that's why I'm here." Kells' eyes landed on me, he smiled and sat down next to me. Slim sat next to Alaina and Rookie quickly sat next to Destiny before Dub could. "Hey beautiful, what's your name?" I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth. "Im Alexa but call me Lexi." He leaned close to my ear. "Lexi it is? How about I call you sexy." I blushed but quickly realized what he wanted to do, and I am no slut. I leaned towards his ear, "I like it, but if your only objective is to smash then you might as well as get a bottle of lotion because your not hitting this." I leaned back smirking and pulled out my phone.

(Kells POV)

My jaw dropped when she said that. Usually girls are throwing theirselves at me but she isn't... and it's surprisingly making me want her more. I like the mystery. I grabbed her hand gently, she looked at me crazily. "Can we talk somewhere?" I asked quietly. After a long pause she stood up and followed me into the woods, I led her to private campsite. It had a hammock and a cabin but no one was using it so I figured we chill on the hammock. "Sorry if I came off wrong back there, honestly I was trying to hit but I shouldn't have been using you like that."

I laid on the hammock and patted the spot next to me telling her to lay next to me. She did just that. "And sorry if I sounded rude back there. I shouldn't have said that." I smiled. "You had every right to." I said. "But I basically told you to go fuck yourself." I laughed. "It's ok, you don't have to apologize." She looked over and smiled at me. "I can't believe I'm laying next to Machine Gun Kelly. This is un-fucking-believable." I laughed even more. "Tell me about yourself?" I asked her before moving a piece of her hair out of her face. " Well today is my 21st birthday..." A big grin spread across my face, I reached into my pocket and grabbed my vodka bottle. I held it out towards her. "Take a sip." She looked unsure. "Really? I mean I've never drank before." I frowned. "Come on, you can't go your whole 21st birthday without drinking even a little bit, your legal now, just try it.. For me." She hesitated before snatching it out of my hand a taking a big sip. I smiled and started jumping around crazily. "Yeahhhhh! Lexi's legal, and she just took her first sip of vodka!"

She wiped her mouth before smiling. "That shits disgusting." I laughed. "I know... I usually mix it with something but my pockets aren't a cooler where I can just pull out cool aid or wine or some shit." She laughed. "I've been with you 10 minutes and you've already tried to have sex with me and you got me to drink vodka. I think you're bad influence on me." "A good, bad influence." She laughed even more. "You have a beautiful laugh." It got quiet. "Fuck.. Why did I say that?" I got angry at myself but she came over. "Kells its cool, its actually quite romantic." I just looked at her. "But I don't even know how to be romantic." I sat down on the ground and she sat next to me. "Just say what comes from your heart or just be nice. It's about the little things." I kept staring at her lips. She didn't understand how much I wanted to kiss her right now. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I should probably head to bed. I don't want to miss the big wake and bake party tomorrow. Night wild boy." She got up and left me there, I didn't leave till 20 minutes later. I couldn't keep her out of my mind. Her perfect face, her plump soft looking lips, her unbelievable curves. It was all too much for me to handle... I haven't felt this way about a girl in a long time.

Did you like it? I hope you did. I'll be updating soon so comment what you hope will happen between Kells and Lexi. Love you guys. Thanks for reading :)