Part 15: F*ck The Police

(Lexi POV)

"...and the 3 little pigs lived happily ever after." I stood up and turned around to see Kells standing there. "Nice story." He said. "Thanks, I made it myself." I said while laughing. I turned off the light. "Didnt the 2 pigs die?" He asked. "I don't fucking know." He started laughing. We walked out into the living room and i ran to the couch. "I call couch, you have the recliner." He frowned. "So the 5'2 girl gets the big ass couch but the 6'3 guy gets the little ass recliner." I smirked. "We could share." He walked over and sat down. "Couch life is the struggle, explain to me why I give Cassie the bed?" He said while laughing. I chuckled and turned it to the news. Our chant has been on repeat all night. "Can you believe that he is trying to get us arrested?" I said. He pulled me close to him. "Don't worry about it baby girl, the last thing I need is you to be stressed out." I smiled and leaned up and kissed him. "Your so sweet." I said. It was quiet for a moment but then Kells spoke up. "How about I show you around Cleveland when we all head back home. You can stay with us." He suggested. "Are you sure, I don't want to be a bother." He smirked. "You're never a bother. Besides, everyone loves you."

-

(The Next Morning)

We all finished getting dressed. I had on distressed gray skinny jeans with a pink lace shirt and a blue bandeau under it. I straightened my hair and curled the ends. Someone knocked on the door so I opened it and saw Ash. "Hey, can I.... damn you look cute." I chuckled. "Thanks Ash. What were you asking?" She paused. "Oh yeah. Can I use your straightener, cause mine just broke." I nodded my head and handed it to her. "Thanks." Kells came walking in the room and his jaw dropped when he saw me. "Damn you look sexy." Cassie was sitting on the bed when he said that. "Daddy whats sexy?" She asked. He looked at me. "You said it, you explain it." I said while chuckling. "Baby it's what you call someone when they are really really pretty." I smirked. "Nice save." I commented. He smiled. "Thanks, and the good thing is I wasn't technically lying to her." Cassie jumped off the bed and ran out into the hallway. "Ashleigh, you look sexy." We heard her say. I shook my head while laughing. "But now you have her using it wrong, she is going to start calling everyone she thinks is pretty, sexy." He frowned. "Cassie wait! You can't just say it like that." He said while running out of the room for Cassie. I put everything in my bags and walked out the room. "Lexi. Can you wake up Dub, he just fell back asleep and we're leaving in like 20 minutes." Ash said while peaking her head out of her room. I knocked on Slim and Dub's door, they were sharing a room. Slim opened up and smiled. "Morning Lexi. Someone's trying to look extra pretty for Kells." I smirked. "Is Dub still sleep?" I asked him. "Yupp. Like always." I walked in and walked over to dubs bed. I leaned down to his ear. "Dub if you wake up I promise to make you those cookies I made on my birthday when we get back to Cleveland." He jumped up and smiled. "You promise?" I smiled. "Promise." I headed for the door and saw Slim with his jaw dropped. "I've been trying to wake him for the last hour, what did you say to him?" I smirked. "I used his weakness against him, food." I walked out and headed into the living room. "Colson what time is your show tonight?" I asked while sitting next to him on the couch. "Around 8 o'clock. Um... Can I ask you something?" He said while running his hand through his hair. Everyone got quiet and stared at us. Kells look at them. "Damn y'all are some noisey muthafuckers, y'all acting like I'm about to propose to her or some shit." Everyone bursted out in laughter. "What's up?" I asked. He looked at me and bit his lip. "I was wondering if...uh... you would want to perform a few songs with me tonight. Since you sing and all." My eyes widened. "Are you serious..." I asked. He smiled. "Hell yeah!" I smiled and hugged him.

(Kells POV) At The Show

I could hear the screams of my fans. "MGK! MGK! MGK!" They all changed in unison. Lexi handed me my EST bandana and kissed my cheek. "Good luck Wild Boy." I tied the bandana around my head and ran out on stage. I could feel the energy of my fans. I looked back at Slim and mouthed the words 'Breaking News'. The music came on and the crowd went wild. "Backpack? Fuck that!" As I performed the song you could hear the crowd rapping along with me. I finished and just stood there taking in the energy of my fans. "How's Tennessee doing tonight?" I asked. The crowd went wild. "You know, you guys have really shown some love over the past couple of days and I want to perform a few songs from old mixtapes for y'all to show how grateful I am for you guys." The stage vibrated slightly from the loud screams of the fans. "Everyone welcome Lexi Alverenga out onto the stage." I looked over and saw Lexi walk out, she waved to the crowd and smiled. "What's up Tennessee!" She said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!" The crowd shouted. I leaned close to hear ear. "We're starting out with Been Through It All." I looked at slim and mumbled the same thing and he played the music. I tossed Lexi a microphone and she raised it to her mouth. "I can say that I made it, cause in my heart I'm the greatest. I've been through it all." She looked back and smiled. "I've been through it all. Crazy, because I've never though I say that. The cost to be the boss, I'd never though I pay that."

-

"We drunk as fuck and don't care, so hell yeah!" Lexi was going hard and I couldn't believe how great she sounded performing this song. We saw the police pull up outside the gates of the show. Dub and I looked at each other an realized that it was the perfect moment to play Police. "These police trying to ruin our fucking show?!? Well we got a few choice words for them. FUCK THE POLICE!" The music played and Dub rapped Pooh Gutta's part. I pulled Lexi close and we started giving the finger to everything and everybody. The police ran on stage right in the middle of my rap part. "BOOOO!" The crowd yelled. "MGK & Alexa Alverenga you are under arrest." They grabbed me and Lexi and cuffed us. "Fuck The Police!" Someone from the crowd yelled and the next thing you knew everyone was on stage trying to get the cops off of us. You could hear the police calling for back up. I knew this was going to be a long night.

Dammit, they got arrested. Aint that a damn shame. Comment what you think will happen and rate. Love you guys ❤

-Marinah