Part 3: Caught

(Kells POV)

"Nigga where you at?" I shoved another fry in my mouth before answering. "In the car with Puff and Slim. Cassie's here to but she's knocked out." I heard Dub groan. "You know what I mean man. Like where are you?" I paused for a second to chew on my fry. "Los Angeles." I heard talking in the background. It sounded like Ashleigh. "Is that Ash?" I asked before closing the McDonalds bag and saving the rest of my food for later. "Yeah, and she's fucking pissed. How the hell could you go to LA without telling us?" "It's a long story. I'll explain to you when I get back. Tell Ash I'm so sorry. Look man I have to go." I heard him groan. "Aight. Talk to you later."

I hung up and we pulled into a parking lot right across the street from the McDonalds we were at 20 minutes go. "Dude what the fuck? We were just here like 20 minutes ago?" Diddy got out the car. "Just trust me. After a few phone calls I was able to find out that she is here with Drake, Justin Bieber, Lil Twist and a few other people recording some songs or some shit like that." I raised an eyebrow. What the fuck is she doing with Drake and why is she recording songs. She told me she never wanted to become a big time star. "I'll stay here and watch Cassie for you. You and Slim can head up." Me and Slim got out and headed into the building. The receptionist at the front desk greeted us with a smile. "Good Afternoon. Do you have an appointment?" I nodded my head. "Nah. I'm just here to see some 'friends' Drake is here right?" She shook her head. "Yes. Can I ask what your name is?" "Machine Gun Kelly." She smiled. "Okay, well you can head up to floor 18. They are in recording studio 87." Slim and I walked in the elevator and headed up.

-

(Lexi POV)

"And Yooouuu..." Drake cut me off. "Lexi can you hold up real quick. I have to take a call." I nodded my head and walked out the booth to sit down really quick. "Is he really? Umm..Did you send him up here already?....you did?....oh ok....Thanks Nicole." Drake hung up and walked over to me. "Lexi can I talk to you real quick." I got up and walked over to a private area. "Okay. I'm going to make this quick. In a matter of minutes. MGK is going to be here. I don't know if that's good with you or..." The studio door opened and there he was, my eyes widened and I ran over to a corner where he couldn't see me.

"Kells!" Drake walked over to greet him. "What's up man. Aye. I heard y'all got my girl in here. I mean I don't want to cause any problems I just want to talk to her real quick." My heart started racing. I definitely didn't want to talk to him, especially not right now. "Uh yeah.. about that..." Without even thinking I walked out from the corner and acted like everything was alright. "Hey baby." I walked over and kissed him on the lips lightly. "Damn. She has a man..." I heard Ali say. Kells chuckled before looking at me and getting serious again. "How come you haven't replied to any of my texts or calls?" He mumbled for only me to hear. "I've been... busy." He smirked. "Define busy. Because I don't know anything that's going on right now." He was clearly talking about me being in a recording studio in Los Angeles. "Can we talk out in the hallway?" I asked quietly. "I mean sure, keeping secrets seems to be your thing lately."

We walked out into the hallway and then that's when shit got real. "What the FUCK are you doing in Los Angeles? And why the hell didn't you feel the need to tell me?!?" I rolled my eyes. "Could you stop fucking yelling!" I screamed back into his face. "I don't think it really matters at this point! Lets let the whole fucking world know how you're a liar!" My eyes widened. "Liar?!? I was going to fucking tell you eventually." He chuckled sarcastically. "Oh really? Well when the fuck were you going to tell me you were pregnant with my child?" My eyes widened. "How did you find out." Just as I asked that Slim came walking up the hallway. "He told me." Kells pointed at Slim. My blood started to boil. "Slim how the fuck could you! I told you not to tell him!" Kells chuckled. "We'll thank god he did. Or else I probably wouldn't have ever found out." I rolled my eyes. "I was going to tell you." "When?" He asked sarcastically. "In person. The next time we met up in person. This is not just something you break to someone over the fucking phone Colson!"

He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "You have some damn nerve coming over here trying to confront me over some dumb shit. How about I turn the tables on you. When the hell were you going to tell me that you fucked some bitch on your Australian tour!?!" His eyes widened. "Yeah. Hurts doesn't it." I smirked. "How the hell...?" I cut him off. "You wouldn't believe who I found out from. Remember Destiny? Yupp. She's cousins with the bitches friend that you fucked. The girl sent her the video and she showed me when she saw me." I could feel my eyes burning from tears that were starting to form. He looked hurt. "....I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever. Fuck you Colson. Don't ever fucking speak to me again. I thought you were the one but turns out once a whore always a whore. Karma's a bitch." I started walking back to the studio. "Lexi wait." He grabbed my arm. "Get the fuck off of me!" I snatched my arm back out of his grip. I walked into the studio and slammed the door behind me.

-

(Kells POV)

Slim walked out of an elevator with a burrito in his hand. "Dude where the fuck were you?" I asked annoyed. "Do I really have to tell you? I mean its pretty obvious." I chuckled slightly. I knew the little taco bell thing we passed on the way up would stop him in his tracks. He took a bite of his burrito and tried ot talk. "So... what happened... with you and... Lexi?" I groaned. "She knows." He raised a brow while taking another bite of his burrito. "She knows what?" "She knows about what happened on the tour." He choked on burrito. "What? How?" He asked while swollowing the piece of burrito in his mouth. "I don't fucking know. Destiny's ass I guess. She claimed she was cousins withe the girls friend that I fucked. She showed her a video and everything." We started heading back out the building. "Thats a shame, so what did she say about the whole...'baby' thing?" "Nothing really, she claimed she was going to tell me..." We walked outside. Diddy was showing Cassie a video in the backseat, I guess she woke up. He looked up and saw us.

"So what happened?' He asked while handing Cassie his phone and stepping out of the backseat. "Its a LONG story." He smirked. "Well we have a long way back to my place..."

-

"We're coming home tomorrow afternoon." I kicked off my sneakers and layed back on the bed. I was staying the night in one of Diddy's guest bedrooms. "Good, I booked some studio time for you and slim to chill with a producer back home." It was quiet for a moment. "So whats been up with you Ash? We haven't really talked since...." "The Austrailian tour. I know. Nothing new really... I fixed up my car and went to a few Brown's games. Whats been up with you, did you speak to Lexi?" I took a deep breath."Yeah..." "So how'd it go?" It was quiet for a second. "Horrible. She knows I cheated and now she's recording music with Drake, I guess she's in some sort of record deal with him or something. I really don't know..." "Colson...are you crying?" I started wiping away a tear that slipped out of my eye. "Uh, no." I heard her chuckle. "Yes you are. Look, everything will get better, I know it will. Just stay positive."

Just stay positive. That my motto nigga yolo.... sorry I had a little moment for a second, lol. But hope you liked it. I tried.... comment what you think an don't forget to rate.

Oh yeah of you're a belieber or just like to read Justin Bieber fan fiction, I started a new Jason McCann story (If you don't know who that is, Justin played him in CSI) *if you still don't know, you should check it out anyways* but yeah, it's called 'Don't Let me in' I'll copy and paste the Prologue below and if you like it, check it out, its on my profile.

Don't Let Me In:

I hate everyone, I hate the world. I hate him...

Or then again maybe I just hate me...

Im a sorry piece of shit who should have minded her own damn business.

Now I'm stuck with this secret, I'm unwillingly apart of it.

He warned me, yes he did. But I thought he was cheating! I thought he was trying to play me for a fool!

But I guess only a fool can play a fools game, and It's too late now....