Part 21: Divine

(Kells POV)

I slammed her up against the wall and kept thrusting myself into her. She moaned load my while digging her fingernails into my lower back. "Harder! Faster!" She screamed in pleasure, I did just that. She ran her hands through my hair. "Your enjoying this aren't you?" I whispered in her ear. "Mhmm." She said in a moan. I carried her over to the bed and turned her onto her stomach. I pulled out and stuck it in her ass. I groaned while watching her ass shake as I pulled in and out.

(Lexi POV)

I gripped the bed, digging my nails into his sheets. Kells was no doubt a good fuck. I couldn't hold in my moans and they just kept coming out. I felt him grip my ass and then start fingering me. A loud moan escaped my lips and I heard his sheets rip slightly from how hard I was digging into them. "This is mine." He declared while smacking my ass with one hand while still fucking me and fingering me. He pulled out and I turned over. I pulled him down and climbed on top of him. "What are you doing?" He asked while smirking. "I'm not going to let you do all of the work." He smiled and I grabbed his dick and shoved himself into me, riding him. I heard him groan from pleasure. He gripped my ass as I rid him. I could feel myself about to cum. He flipped us over and spread my legs open and stuck two fingers in me. "You wet for me baby?" He started going faster and I knew I was going to cum any second now. "Yes!" He shoved his dick inside of me and started doing these crazy awesome things. "Fuck!" He groaned loudly as he continued to go in and out. He raised my hips off the bed and started going faster. "I'm bout to cum." He said while leaning close to my face and pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails deep into his back probably drawing blood. I heard him grunt loudly as I moaned. Both of us had came at the same time.

(Unknow POV)

I walked back to the house I was at 2 days ago. I walked down the side of the house and heard moaning. "Colson!" I peaked into the window and my blood started boiling. That whore was having sex with him. My hands balled into a fist and I grabbed the gun, pointing it towards the window. I cocked it and took a deep breath. After a few seconds I lowered the gun and a huge smirk spread across my face. The most perfect idea popped into my head and I turned around headed back towards the street. "I know exactly how to get to her." I mumbled to myself before chuckling and continuing down the street. "He'll never see it coming...."

-

(Lexi POV)

I woke up in Kells' embracing grip. I felt his fingers running through my hair. "Morning beautiful." He whispered before kissing my forehead. I blushed and sat up while holding the sheet over my body. I saw him look at the tattoo on my back and then smirk. "Oh yeah, nice tattoo by the way." He commented while poking my ass. I laughed and then looked around at the room. It looked like a fucking hurricane ran through the room last night. "Geez, what did we do to your room?" He looked over and shrugged his shoulders. "Lets just say we were having a little TOO much fun..." Right before I could say something someone came banging on the door and then it swung open. "Guys come look! Lex..." There stood Dub with his jaw dropped as he looked around the room. "What the FUCK happened last night?!?" Me and Kells bursted out laughing. "Don't ask...." Kells said while smiling at me. Dub just stood there quiet, still in shock about how messy the room was. "What were you saying?" I asked him. "Oh um... I was saying that you were on tv." I raised a brow. "Wait...what?" He smiled. "When you performed last night, someone must have recognized you and filmed your whole performance, it got crazy views on youtube and this big time manager is looking to sign you, they have your name all across the news." My eyes widnened and I quickly grabbed the remote turning on the tv. I changed the channel and there I was, the video from last night of me singing my song Divine was playing. "This world is just a little bit crazy, and I don't want to live in it maybe. So close your eyes and think for a time, that all our dreams and visions are divine." Kells' eyes widened and he looked at me at me confused. "Why don't you look happy about this?" He asked. I just sat there in shock. "Lexi you ok?" Dub asked. "I... I uh..." I really didn't know what to say about this. It felt too much like deja'vu and it was scaring the hell out of me.