Part 16: Jail Buddies

(Kells POV)
They threw me and Lexi into a cell and closed the gate. I groaned as I got up and looked around. "Great, this is definitely the place I want to be in Tennessee." I heard Lexi laugh. "Sarcastic much?" I smirked. I walked over to the cell door and looked at the guy sitting at the desk. "What exactly are we in here for anyways?" I asked groaning. "Assault of Robert Alverenga, breaking and entering, theft, and endangerment of a community." I raised my eyebrow. "What the hell is endangerment of a community?" The guy flicked on the tv and our chant was still one of the top news stories. "The chant?" He smirked. "You had about 300 people in your crowd and by standards that a dangerous amount of people." I rolled my eyes and sat down. "My dad is a complete douchebag." I heard Lexi say. I walked over to her and sat down. "Don't stress about it, Ash and the crew are probably trying to get us out of here right now." We heard loud footsteps and Ash walked up to the gates. "Hey you 2, are you alright?" She asked. "Great now, are you getting us out of here?" She frowned. "They aren't letting you out till tomorrow morning." I groaned and was about to punch a wall but Lexi grabbed my arm. "Calm down." She whispered. I looked back up and saw 2 officers telling Ashleigh she had to leave. "I'll be back first thing in the morning, I promise." Then she walked off. "I swear I hate Tennessee now." Lexi blurted out. "Why do you think your dad would do this?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders while looking down at the ground. "I don't know, he's always been an ass but never like this...." she started to cry. "Colson I'm so sorry I'm putting you through this. I swear I never meant for this to happen. It's just..." I cut her off by kissing her. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around her. I pulled back and looked in her eyes. "Don't be sorry, I agreed to come and I would hate for you to be going through this alone. I..." A officer came and unlocked the doors. "Let's go, you both have finger printing and then questioning." She looked at me. "What were you going to say?" She asked while wiping her tears. "Don't worry about it, I'll tell you when the time is right." She half smiled and got up. We followed the officer out of the cell and the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to say. I almost said I love you.

-

"I swear to fucking god we never touched him!" I slammed my fists on the table and leaned back in my chair. "Well explain these pictures, are you saying he did this to himself?" The officer asked. "Yes! that's exactly what I'm saying." The guys smirked. "Well thats not what your little girlfriend is saying." I raised a brow, I know these officers are trying to get to me. "What is she saying?" I asked leaning towards the table. "Well she is saying that during her and her fathers argument you ran out and started beating the guy up." My jaw dropped. "You're lying to me!" I yelled. "Lexi would never say that!" The officer chuckled. "Well she did...." I started flipping shit while the officer left. I punched a wall and leaned down in a corner. "Lexi wouldn't do that, she couldn't do that...right?" I could feel my blood boiling. I can't believe they are saying that, trying to make the girl I love seem so evil and careless. I looked around the room. These thoughts started coming into my head and I realized that it was the voices. "Maybe she did do that, maybe she's just like every girl you ever fell in love with.... a backstabbing evil bitch!" I screamed. "No! She can't be!" The voices laughed. "It's only a matter of time before she leaved you in the dust."

I heard the door open and 2 officers were standing there. "Come on, we're taking you back to your cell." I stood up and followed them out. They opened the cell door and I saw Lexi crying. I walked in and could feel my heart hurting because she was crying. I hated seeing her like this. They closed the cell door behind me and left. "Lexi.. are you ok?" She looked up at me, her face red and stained with tears. "You didn't tell them that this is all my fault did you?" My eyes widened. "No baby girl, I would never do that to you." I sat down next to her and pulled her close. "Well that's what they're telling me and I didn't believe them at first but.." She stopped. "Lexi they were telling me the same thing, they said that you pinned this all on me and all they're trying to do is turn us against each other." She looked up at me. "You promise?" I kissed her. "Yes I promise." She smiled and laid her head in my lap.

(Lexi POV) The Next Morning.

"Wake up you two lovebirds, it's time to go." I opened my eyes and saw Ash and Slim standing over top of us. Kells was still behind me sleeping like a baby while I was in his tight grip. I tried to get out but his leg was draped over mine and it was nearly impossible. "Kells! Get up!" Slim yelled. Kells didn't budge a bit. Slim smirked before looking around and pulled out a blunt. He put it towards Kells' nose and Kells eyes quickly opened. "What a nice way to wake up in the morning." He said before sitting up. "Come on, all your paperwork is ready and we paid bail. We'll be outside waiting for you." Ash said before pulling Slim out the room. "Morning beautiful." He said to me. I blushed and sat up. "Morning." I leaned over and kissed him lightly. "You're such a turn on." He mumbled through the kiss. I ran my hand through his hair and deepened the kiss. I pulled back and smiled. "We should really get going." I got up leaving him there. "You're just going to leave me like that." He said while frowning. "Don't worry. We can finish later." I winked and walked out the cell.

-

We were back on the tour bus and I watched the boys get high. "This shit is loud as fuck, where'd you get this slim?" Kells asked. "I have my resources." I was texting Alaina. "What happened? and did you fuck him yet?" She asked. I smirked. "They said we have a court hearing in 3 weeks. I fucking hate Tennessee now and no not yet, I want the moment to be perfect..." I looked up at the boys again, they were all staring at me. "What did I do?" I asked. "Why are you smirking?" Dub asked laughing. "She's watching porn!" Slim yelled. My eyes widened. "Oh god no!" I yelled back. Kells laughed even harder. "She's in denial! She knows she likes watching it." I laughed a little bit. "You guys aren't funny." I said. "Well then why are you laughing?" Dub asked. I groaned. "Shut up!" Everyone started laughing again. Kells slid over next to me. "Who are you texting?" He asked. "Alaina." He smiled before taking another puff of his blunt. "You want some?" He asked while handing it to me. "Nah." He smirked before taking another puff and handing it to Slim. "Here, I want to talk to my girl for a few." He lead me back to his bunk. "Where's Ash & Cassie?" I asked. "In the backroom watching Dora and playing with that creepy ass life size doll." I laughed. We sat down and he just looked at me. "Are you ok?" He asked while rubbing my back gently. "Yeah I'm fine... you don't hate me do you?" He looked at me confused. "Why would I hate you?" He asked. "Because you know... we... We haven't had sex yet." He chuckled. "I could never hate you for that. Lexi, I will give up anything in the world just to be with you, even if that means I have to wait to have sex with you." I was smiling big and blushing hard. I looked away trying to get myself to stop but he gently turned my head back towards him. "Don't hide your beautiful smile, your smile makes my life 100 times better" He said quietly while running his hands along my face. "Sometimes I think that I don't deserve such a wonderful girl like you. You're so good to me while I'm just an asshole who wants sex and gets high all the time." I frowned. "That's not true. You're a great friend, a great father, and the perfect boyfriend. I couldn't ask for anything better." He smiled and I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Lexi... I think I.... no I know I.... ughhhh just say it Colson." I raised a brow. "Say what?" He looked at me and smiled. "Lexi.... I am madly and deeply in love with you." My eyes widened. "Kells I... I uh..." He cut me off. "I knew you didn't like me back. Im such a idiot." I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. "You're not an idiot. Colson, Im in love with you too." He smiled. "Really? You're not just saying that." He asked. "I don't just tell anyone I love them." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Promise me one thing though..." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "That...."

What do you think the promise will be? It's simple but I don't know if you guys will guess it. Plus what did you guys think of the romantic part at the end. I had trouble with it cause honestly I'm like Kells, romance isn't my thing. Comment telling me what you though and don't forget to rate. You guys don't understand how grateful I am for you guys. I freaken love you's. Thanks for reading
-Marinah