Part 10: Dub's Birthday

(Kells POV)

I heard a knock on the door, "Dub could you open the door, its probably Denise!" I yelled from the kitchen. Denise is my baby mama, Dub went over to the door and as soon as it opened Cassie came running over to me and hugged my legs. Denise walked in with all her stuff. "Happy Birthday Dub!" She said while hugging him. "Thanks Neesy." She reached in her purse and pulled out a CD. "I know how much you've been wanting a signed Tupac CD and since he's dead it hard to find them but I know a guy who knew Tupac's producer and he got me a CD." Dub started jumping up and down like a little kid. "I freaken love you Denise. Thanks." She smiled and then walked over to me. "I know you leave for Atlanta in 2 days so just drop her off that morning before you leave." She said while putting all of Cassie's bags on the floor. "Alright." I said. "Can I use the bathroom real quick?" She asked. I nodded my head and she went back and did her business. I heard my phone ring and the bathroom door open around the same time. "Denise could you answer my phone for me?!" "Sure!"

(Lexi POV)

I pulled out my phone and dialed Ashleigh's number. She didnt pick up so by impulse I called Kells. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" I paused for a second because it wasn't Kells' ....it was some girl. "Um.. is Colson there?" I asked while raising a brow, I hope and pray that this isn't a sequel to the Destiny situation. "Yeah, hold up one sec." I heard her in the background. "Kells, some girl is on the phone." She said. "Who is it?" He asked. "It says 'baby girl' on caller ID." I blushed, my caller ID name for him is Babygirl? "Oh that's Lexi." I heard him grab the phone. "Hey Lexi, whats up?" He asked. "Umm... What shoe size is Dub?" I asked. "Why? Is it for his... Ya know.." I laughed. "Yeah, me and Ash are out here getting him gifts." "Oh ok, we'll he's a 13 1/2." I looked at the guy and mouthed 13 1/2. "Thanks Colson. You're the best." He chuckled. "I know, see ya when you get back." I hung up and the guy handed me a box. "Is the guy your buying these sneakers for Dub-O?" He asked, his eyes were wide. "Yeah...why?" I asked. "Oh my fucking god. You know him? That's crazy. That must mean you know MGK? Oh my god." He started rambling like a fucking crazed fan. "Why don't I do you a favor and give these to you for free. It'll make up for the whole Adrianna situation." I smirked. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive." I smiled and thanked him before walking out.

I looked into the store across from Footlocker and saw Ash looking at belts. I walked in and walked up to her. "Hey ash, I got the sneakers." I said while holding up the box. "Im sooo sorry I didn't give you my card, I forgot and didn't realize until I was in the other store paying for the 2 snapbacks I got him." I laughed. "It's ok, the guy gave them to me for free... It's a long story though." She laughed and pulled a belt off the rack. "Why are you getting a belt?" I asked. "Im hoping to solve his pants sagging problem, but knowing him he'll still sag his pants and wear the belt at the same time." She paid for the belt and we left. We were in the car on the way back when we hit traffic on the freeway. "Soooo... What's up with you and Colson?" She asked. I blushed. "I honestly don't know..." She smirked. "Y'all should just go out, you both are head over heels for each other." "Im not head over heels for him....." She looked at me with a raised brow. "Oh really... How come you came all the way out here? It wasn't because you just thought he was cute." I chuckled. "Okay fine. I like him..." She looked at me again. "Ugh. Ok I like him...a lot." I said while groaning. She smiled. "And we all know Kells likes you, I mean your caller ID on his phone is Babygirl." I looked at her. "You knew about that?" I asked. "Yeah, everyone in the crew did, everyone also knows he hates being without you, he never shuts up about you. I think he twitter and Instagram stalks you." I started cracking up. "So when are you going to get a man Ash?" I asked, she looked at me and laughed. "What I need a man for when I live with enough guys. I think I'll stay single for awhile."

We got out of her car and walked in the apartment. Dub was arm wrestling this dude. "Hey Lexi, Hey Ash." He said right before loosing. "Hey Dub, happy birthday." Ash snuck everything back to her bedroom. Someone came up behind me and put there hands right in front of my eyes. "Guess who?" I could instantly tell it was Kells but I was going to have fun with this. "Is it Donald Duck?" I heard a few people laugh. "Nope, Guess again." "Hmmm... Is it Drake.... I've always wanted to meet Drake." "Ewww why?" I laughed. "Because he's hot." I heard him groan, I got from behind his hands and hugged him. "But your hotter." I said, he smiled. "I like your hoodie, you look sexy in it." I looked down at it, I almost forgot that it said 'Fuck With Me, EST is Life.' I felt a little girl hug my legs. "I remember you!" She said happily. I looked down and saw Cassie. "Baby come say bye to mommy." I saw a pretty black girl walk down out of a room and towards Cassie. Cassie ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Denise this is Lexi." Kells said. "She's Cassie's mom." He added. I felt a sense if relief run through me. She smiled. "Oh my gosh I love your curls." She walked over and started touching them. "Thanks..." She laughed. "Oh yeah, Lexi thats Tech N9ne," he said while pointing to the dude who was arm wrestling Dub. "And that's Tezo." He pointed to the dude on the couch next to Slim. I waved to them both. "Well I'm going to go." Denise said to Kells. "See ya Dub, have a awesome birthday." She walked out and everyone started to relax. "Why was everyone so.... Uptight and not normal?" I asked Kells. "Because she's sooo picky about everything and everyone... Honestly she's a bitch." My eyes widened. "The only person she truely gets along with is Dub." He smiled. "Everyone loves me." Dub commented. "Lies...." Slim said while laughing. "Guys guess who's dropping in!" Ash said excitedly. "Who?" Everyone asked. "Diddy, he's in town on business and wants to stop in and wish Dub a happy birthday." I saw Dub get extremely happy. "This birthday is about to pop, are y'all ready to go clubbing tonight?" He asked. "Hell yeah! We bout to turn up!" Kells and Slim said at the same time.

(Later that night)

I put on a tight black dress that had lace on the back. I slipped on black pumps and some cross earrings. There was a knock on the door, I went over and answered it. "Are you... Damn you look fine." Kells blurted out. I smiled. "Thanks, what were you asking?" He paused for a second. "Um... Oh yeah, are you done cause I want you to meet Diddy." "Yeah just give me a moment." I turned back to the bathroom mirror and applied some lipstick. "Okay, now I'm done." I said. He grabbed my hand intertwined it with his. He lead me out to the living room and there I saw Diddy with his girlfriend Cassie (the singer). "Diddy this is Lexi." He smiled and we shook hands. "I finally get to meet you, it's funny because I know a hell of a lot about you but this is my first time meeting you... MGK talks about you a lot." I blushed. I looked at Cassie and tried to stop myself from fangirling. "Hey I'm Cassie." We hugged. "Im Lexi, huge fan." I said. "Wow, your the most calm fan I've ever met." I half smiled. "Im really trying not to fangirl." She laughed. Dub walked out. "You guys ready?" He asked. "Yeah." Everyone said. "I got y'all a limo so y'all can can arrive in style at one of the most popular clubs at Cleveland." Diddy said. All the boys started freaking out. I've never seen them so happy. Ashleigh came out of her room and started playing with Cassie. "Ash why aren't you coming?" I asked. "I don't really feel like drinking tonight an plus someone has to watch Cassie while everyone's out."

We arrived at the club and it was like everything was out of a movie. I've never seen so many people in my life and the lights and music adding onto it made it better. They were playing the remix of Wild Ones by Flo Rida. "Wanna dance?" Kells asked. I nodded my head and we went out to the danced floor and started dancing. The song ended and Gimme More by Britney Spears started playing. "This is my fucking song." I said before I started really getting into the song. Kells came up behind me and I started grinding on him. I think I was already having more fun then every drunk person here. "Someone's enjoying themselves." I laughed. "You haven't seen me yet, if they started playing some Spanish songs it would be another story." He laughed. "Let's go get a drink." I suggested. We went back to the bar and I got a dirty martini and he bought himself a big bottle of Ciroc.

By the middle of the night we were both hella drunk and having way too much fun. "I requested that they would play Hips Dont Lie by Shakira." He said. I smiled. "You just want to see me dance." I said. "Hell yeah!" I laughed and 2 songs later they started playing Hips Dont Lie. I could hear all the Spanish people in the club get happy. I pulled Kells out onto the floor and started dancing. It starts out all casual but by the middle of the song it kind of goes all out and I just let loose. I started singing in Spanish and dancing. Kells watched in amazement. "Damn I didn't even know girls could shake there hips like that." I heard him say. I grabbed him and kept dancing. I felt him get hard when I grinned on him. He leaned close to my ear. "You don't even realize how big of a turn on you are right now." I smirked. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. "Fuck no." I laughed and pulled him to the back, I lead him to this room and locked the door behind us. It was dark and the only light in the room was from the fish tank that was between the wall that allowed you to look into the club. "I'll show you how big of a turn on I can be..."

What did you think? I tried to make it longer for you guys since you like longer chapters. Comment what you think and comment if you want me to write out the 'sex part' if I decide to put one in eventually. I know some people like reading that stuff and some don't. Also don't forget to rate. Love you guys.
-Marinah