*1

"Yah this is over! "

"You thought I want to keep it?! "

"You... You changed. "

"If you thought I am like three years ago you were totally wrong!"

I yell at him and without I realize a tears already fall when I feel my hand feel a drop of water. Without any words I pick up mine baggage and walk out from the house. Before I can step out from the house my feet suddenly stop when I heard his words.

"I'm sorry.... Because I'm the one changed you. "

"Then you know what you did. "

Without looking back I'm out from the house. Everything become quite.

"Andddd cut!"

The director-nim said.

"Woah that was tiring." I said smiling and back to lee min ho standing there.

"Thank you for everything!  You guys work hard!" I yell to all the staff.

"You too. I can't believe you cry for real. I mean your eyes were red too."

Lee min ho said and give me water.

"Ani you are better than me."

I said and give him a sincere smile

"Both of you are doing great! Now lets celebrated it shall we?"

The manager-nim said as fast as unicorn fly all the stuffs cheers around us as loud as they can.

~Time skip~

"Actually she cried for real!"

Lee min ho said made all the staff and other actors and actresses laugh.

"She is the best!"

"Why wouldn't she? Look at all of her work. Her first drama hit number one tho!"

"She is the real actress!"

All the staff along with others agree made me slightly blush.

"Aniyah I can act because all of you are really good!"

I said and wave my hand.

~Time skip~

"Today was a long day isn't?"

Bang-nim~my manager said. He helps me open the car door.

"Yeah but everything went smooth and you know I can open it by myself? "

I said and giggles. Make him rolls his eyes.

"I know. "

He said while shake his head and go to the passenger seat. As soon as the driver drive off I let out a long sigh.

"Still thinking of the past? "

My manger asks after he heard my sigh.

"Nope..."

"You can't lie to me you know."

"I know."

I sigh one more time. Then everything become silence back.

"Do you think they missed me?"

I look out of the window and think back what had happen. All the sweet memories made me smile and hurt at the same time. My version start becoming blur.

"Heyyy I bet they missed you like crazy, I mean come on you are (y/n)! How can they didn't missed you?!"

"kasahamnida."

I said in low voice.

"Ah yeah before I'm forgot here your scrip. "

"uh? Why so fast?"

I asks and take the paper.

"Wait inkigayo? Wait what.... But... But don't you think it to early? I mean.... You know... I'm just an actress and...and... "

My eyes become as big as orange... If my eyes can.

"Yah! Almost two years already passed and yet you said it too early? "

"Of course!"

"(y/n)-shi it mean you doing great just keep improving and you can become number one of actress. "

"I'm glad you are mine manager. "

I said and take a deep breath before get back my attention to the paper.
___________________________________________
Hello kids reminder I will call you kids even if you are older than me.