Chapter 36- Behind The Scenes

A/N: This is the new and improve version and sorry I dissapeared for sooo long, I really was editing this whole thing. So starting from this chapter, it is probably going to be completely different form what i wrote the first time!

>>>Recap: Kylie, Silena and Chloe watch the progressing fight as they wait for the cue in the "grand plan". However, they get worried when the fight proceeds southwards for Zoey. <<<

Silena's Pov:

As I watch Kim signalling her gang to come back, I notice her right hand man Cecilia taking her phone out and typing some numbers into it. Then she discreetly places her ear to the speaker phone and says a few words, before ending the call. She then nods her head slightly towards Kim, as if signalling a confirmation. I decide she is probably calling for backup.

This was sooo like what Jayden said!!!

~Flashback~

"Okay, so Silena, all you have to do is place these chips onto the back of each guard's neck, and with this button, electrocute them."

"Oh sweet! But why am I doing this? I mean I'm not complaining but you could have chosen Kylie, she's better at this whole spy work than me you know."

"But if I were to get caught, they'll recognize me and know we're plotting something..." Kylie looks pointedly at me.

"Wow, you're smart."

"Nah, it's just my everyday reason to skip training with the newbies. 'Because they'll get distracted', is what I always say." And everyone I chuckles at that.

~End of flashback~

Without further thought, I continue to silently place the chips onto the back of each guard's neck without anyone noticing me.

Kylie's Pov:

"Wait, I'll be back. Tell me if you see anything out of place! Also, go and call Liam to see where they are!" I say, nudging Chloe while I slowly stand up.

"Wait what?" Chloe looks at me in alarm.

"I need to do something!" I say, keeping my eyes glued to the scene.

"Now?" She looks startled.

"Yes!"

"Oh...okay then." Worry lines appear on her forehead, probably due to the suddenness of being left to fend for herself.

But...I need to focus on this...Okay so I have to go find the security cameras placed around the school and disable them. How am I so lucky that I stole these from my dad's locker? I grin to myself as I take out one of my father's strange shooting devices that I heard him speak of while running down the stairs to the main entrance.

Now all I have to do is aim, shoot with this and it'll do everything else....OH! I almost forgot.

And I fumble and grasp the earpiece Jayden gave me and proceed to call him.

Jayden's Pov:

"Sighs, why am I always the backup guy?" I sigh.

"Because you're the tech genius...like you know, the smart guy you always see in movies? And the hacker guy who is always left alone in the dark staring into some computer screen doing what they do best." Blaise fires back cheekily.

"Are you even focusing on Liam? If he get's caught, you know we'll be in deep shit."

"What do you mean? That girl's father? Oh heck, I bet he won't do anything other than call his guards to do his business."