Chapter 27- Even Zoey

>>>Recap: Jake manages to get Chloe to the operating room whilst Zoey arrives at the scene. Not a moment later the paparazzi harass Jake about the accident with Chloe. Him and Martin manage to escape the scene only to find out that Jake's dad called.<<<

Jake's Pov:

Hell am I going to talk to that bastard!

"Hey uh....Zoey? Can you do me a favour and get me some sushi?" I ask her, giving her my best puppy face.

"Sushi? Why sushi?" She asks, a puzzled look on her face.

"Don't judge!"

"I'm not..." She says.

"Zoella, just get my bud here some sushi." Martin calls out from the couch.

"I'm not ZOELLA! It's Zoey! Like Z-O-E-Y!!!" She turns on Martin, glaring at him

"Scusa!!!"

"Agh...I'm here for Chloe! Not you!" She says with a vexed expression.

"You're right. Just the paparazzi's..." I trail off.

"You want me to get rid of them?" She raises one eyebrow.

"If you can...that is..."

"You're on!"

Without warning, she flings the door open. Flashes blind my eyes and I hear more than a dozen clicking cameras.

"WHAT THE HELL ZOEY!!!" I scream, ducking under the couch.

"TAKE COVERRRRR!!!!!" Martin yells back, diving under the hospital bed.

"HEYYY, YOU PEOPLE!!!" Zoey shouts.

"OMG OMG! YOU'RE ZOEY KYLOREX RIGHT? THE MODEL?"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE AND ONLY JAKE MONTINEZ?"

"IS THIS A LOVE TRIANGLE?"

"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM HURTING YOUR...CLASSMATE?"

From what I can make out from behind the couch, Zoey is flashing them irritated looks.

"First of all," She squints her eyes at the blaring camera lights, "She is one of my best friends." She then snatches the microphone off of nearby reporter, "Secondly, will you all like to be entertained by my chefs?" Suddenly, a whole bunch of chefs pop out of nowhere, holding platters of cakes, pastries, sandwiches, fruits, and probably even the sushi that I asked for...

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself, giving Martin a confused look.

"Wha???" The paparazzi's flash the same confused looks at each other as they are pushed pack by the fancy chefs, who apparently do not seem to care that they are in a hospital.

"Like seriously! Don't you paparazzi know when to stop!?" Zoey rolls her eyes.

Martin gives a low whistle from his position, "Wow, even a supermodel looks smoking hot when she's mad!"

I nudge Martin, trying to tell him that he spoke way too loud.

Sure enough, Zoey spins back around and shoots Martin a death glare.

"Crap!" And he buries his head in his hands.

I crawl over to Martin and pat his back. In response, he gives me a death glare.

"Uh...oh..."

And Martin proceeds to try and fail at blocking himself from view using his hands.

"Don't worry Martin, I will be by your side till death!" I tell him.

"Hahahaha!!!! Now THAT'S what I call funny!" Zoey's glare turns into a smirk.

"...." We stare at her in silence.

"Ms.Zoey, would you still like the food we baked for you?" One of the chefs pokes his head around the door.

Zoey throws us a quick glance.

"Yes please!" She tells them.

He gives a slight bow, before the room is suddenly swarmed with chefs handing out platters of food for us.

"Hello, Mr.Montinez." The chefs greet me as they pass by.

"Hey! What about me?" Martin calls out, an offended look on his face.

"Shut up, Martin! Can't you just appreciate the food?" I say.

"Sigh..." He shakes his head.

"Well if not, then at least be happy the paparazzis are long gone..."

"How did you do it? What did you do?" He turns on me, an outraged look on his face.

"It's a secret!" she sing out, dancing away from him.

"Arghh...!"

"Haha your bad boy character is showing!" Zoey yells out from the corner of the room in glee.

"Shut up!" I tell her.

"Exactly what I meant!" She grins evilly.

Suddenly I hear a soft giggling sound coming from....the door? Everyone's heads snap up towards that direction and,

"WHAT!!!"