Chapter 20- The Argument

>>>Recap:Chloe and Jake argue about what to name their characters, and it involves a blow up on Chloe's part. Though she later cools down, panic flares once again when she realises that she is arriving to school in Jake's car in front of the whole school.<<<

Chloe's Pov:

Uhh...Ok...I will just ignore the fixated glares. I slowly get out of the car and make my way towards where Zoey, Silena and Kylie are standing, arms folded across their chest.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerily, trying to dissipate the tension.

"Seriously Chloe..."

"What...Why on earth..."

"Did you just...come out of Jake's car?" they ask in unison, keeping their glares on their faces. and pointed their fingers towards the blue Honda car behind me.

"Chill Guys, it's no big deal! Nothing happened!" I repeated what I said to my mom back to them.

"Soo...No...Sex?" Zoey asks skeptically.

"Oh my god. Really guys, seriously? Why is everyone asking this? Just drop it. Please." I say, a little annoyed.

With great reluctance, they drop the subject, and head off to their respective classes, Zoey beside me walking towards English, not once looking in my direction. I look in Jake's direction helplessly, but instead I see the faces of his three friends Blaise, Jayden and Liam surrounding him. Oh well, that went as expected...

Zoey's Pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am walking with Silena and Kylie after saying goodbye to Chloe as she went off for her extra History credit. The three of us sigh when we walk pass the classroom she is in and also see Jake who is coincidentally taking the credit himself...I mean Jake. Since when did he take EXTRA HISTORY CREDIT?!

I may not necessarily like talking about my friends behind their backs but this is mayhem. All this could actually be the start of "The Bad Boy Is A Playboy Game".

"Guys, what do you think? Should we just forcefully separate them?" I ask.

"Girl, you know it's technically impossible, they are like what, partners for the English assignment?" Kylie says with frustration.

"Yeah we get it, but remember what happened to my cousin? She was literally devastated and didn't want to say a thing about it. Although we did get him back with the help of my older brother." Silena laughs as she thinks of the memories.

Kylie and I chuckle.

"Yeah we do, it was one heck of a scene!"

"But anyway, how do we tell Chloe that....well she is falling for the BBPGG (Bad Boy Playboy Game) like how sailors plunge into their death by sirens..."

"We could, you know, just tell her directly."

"Not going to work."

"Why?"

"Remember, we did just teach her to be like more sassy, hot-headed and stubborn you know..."

"Right, good point."

"Well it could be because....." I start to say.

"Because what exactly..."

"Yeah, spill Zoey!"

"That he is naturally attracted to her." I say.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" They shout in unison as I bend down and cover my ears.

"I'm sorry, but did I hear you correctly?" Silena has a horrified expression on her face.

"Yeah, are you suggesting that the Bad boy AKA one of the school's top playboy is falling in love?!" Kylie says, aghast.

"Not exactly...he may not know it yet." I shrug nonchalantly.

"Ok, I know your title is the "little match-making devil" but this is kind of over the top..." Kylie states, "Putting the Bad Boy with the Good Girl? Uh-uh girl, it ain't a good combination."

"Truth be told, that may be the case. But if you didn't notice, after her makeover, he did calm down a little, ok maybe a lot, but look. The point is that it is not only affecting Chloe but I'm pretty sure it's affecting Jake as well."

"Zoey, you said "may", so it may not actually be true, not offending your reputation or skills in any way but yeah, if it were to be the case where Chloe is falling for a dolt like him and him not being able to express it, and ending up hurting her, I'm going to have fun ripping his head off!" Silena's voice rises in volume.

"As if you are worthy enough to touch him." All of a sudden, we hear Jayden's voice coming from behind us.

"I'll like to see you try!" says Blaise, coming up from behind him.

"You sure?" I challenge, sarcasm evident.

"Yeah, we did that once anyway. Not so worthy of the Bad Boy aye..." Kylie says.

"Girl, it's because you got Anthony included and he's like what? The ace of the baseball team? So technically without him, your punches and stuff are like mosquito bites to him, no offence..." Liam points out.

"Hey, hey! At least my girl isn't a manwhore like yours." Kylie retorts.

"Who the hell are you calling a manwhore?!" Blaise's face is furious.

"If not, why is he given the title of the bad boy is a playboy?" Silena states, a "no-duh" expression on her face.

"Dude, we have seen how many flings he has every week." I add in.

"And how they are all giddy with him." Kylie rolls her eyes.

"But have you ever thought that maybe he doesn't love them?" asks Jayden.

"Who needs to like people they have one night stand with?" I reply, confused.

"Plus, what about my cousin?" Silena's expression turns dark.

"Honestly, I have no idea what happened between them." Liam tells us, a troubled expression on his face.

"See you can't explain what happened!" Silena says indignantly.

"So what?! I don't want to bug into someone's personal life!" Liam shouts.

"Then you can't defend him like this then!" Kylie screams back.
"I'm telling you. He isn't like that! Plus he changed......" Jayden pleads.

"As if" I scoff.

"Seriously! He is a good guy at heart, he didn't do anything wrong by far!" Blaise argues.

"OK. THAT'S IT!" I shout loudly, voice echoing down the hallway as I lunge to slap him.

"What the hell is going on?"

Jake and Chloe are standing somewhere down the corridor, faces aghast, seeing as the scene they had just saw was us screaming our heads off at each other and fighting.

"Uhh..."