CHAPTER 24

Yup, you read it right.

~~CHAPTER 24: "YOU CAN'T LEAVE"~~
Song suggestion|Mujhse Judaa Hokar

Armaan's POV:
(A/N: it's been a while)

I wake up with the sun rays gently kissing my skin. I rub my eyes awake and the events of last night floods my mind and a smile creeps onto my face.

I sit there for a while and then start getting ready. When I was in the shower, my phone rang.

I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and hurried into my room with the shower still left on.

I answered the call and put it to my ear.

《●■♡■●》

Jiah's POV:

We had to wake up early today. I spent the whole day around Sehaj and Anjali, and we got to spend a lot of sister time whilst we set the table up in the garden with the servants helping us.

Yes, both families had decided to have breakfast together in the garden and whilst the ladies handled the food in the kitchen with the cooks, we girls prepped the table up.

The men came into the yard cracking some dad jokes.

Ugh!! I hate dad jokes!!

How do they find them funny?

The dads all hugged us murmuring thank you's for arranging the breakfast.

Everyone was seated and the ladies also took the seats beside their husbands.

《●■♡■●》

I went back into the house to pick up my phone when I saw Anjali talking to someone.

I walked over to her and placed my hand over her shoulder when I heard a masculine voice say,

"but.. please listen to me"

I looked over her shoulder to find Jimmy standing in front of Anjali.

I walked to the side to face the pair as they shovered uncontrollably under my gaze.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Umm.." and as Anjali tried speaking, Jimmy left answering his ringing phone, leaving me with Anjali.

"Anjali, I read your letter, and I've also read your texts" at that her bowed head moved to face me.

I hugged her and let the tears flow, "we'll get through this Anju" saying her childhood nickname as she hugged me back "how?" she cried.

"How? I don't know, but we will. You know why?" and I tore apart from the hug, "why?" she repeated, "because ek hazaron mein meri behna hai".

She giggled at that and we headed back into the garden hand in hand.

《●■♡■●》

We reached the garden and saw that there were only two seats remaining in between Armaan and Jimmy.

As we neared, Anjali was about to sit with Armaan when I pulled the chair next to Jimmy and gestured so she could sit.

When she did, I took my rightful place beside Armaan. I looked over at the two love birds who seemed to thank me and I said a 'you're welcome'  through my eyes.