CHAPTER 19

Ok guys, the chapter before rain starts pouring on all of us, so enjoy it while you can.

~~CHAPTER 19: DISCHARGED~~
Song suggestion|Dheere Dheere Se

Jiah's POV:
(A/N: it's been a long time)

YAY!!

I get to go home today. Not technically home, but my temporary home. It turns out that my family had bought our side of the property, whilst the Khuranna's purchased theirs.

Everyone believed that this mansion held a lot of memories. Happy memories. But for me, those memories meant nothing more than pain.

I was still lying in bed whilst Anjali sat, idly typing something on her Mac. She doesn't have school, and she's not really the studious type, then what is it that she is typing.

I attempt to stand up on my own and as I do so, Anjali's eyes shoot up, but she doesn't budge to help me. It ached but I was ready for this, I needed to walk.

Before my feet could touch the tiled floor, my shoulders were grabbed in a firm hold.

Surprised at this, I saw Anjali getting up and leaving as I gave her a death glare.

I reluctantly looked back to find Armaan. I looked him in the eyes with emotions being unexplainable as he returned the same.

Then Jhanvi, as I knew her, walked in ready with a tray of fresh bandages. I had annoyed Jhanvi a few times last night as I didn't want to wake Anjali, and it turns out she is a big fan of Armaan.

Another person who was fooled by him.

I shrugged the thought off, as Armaan removed his hands from my shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest before giving a smirk to Jhanvi, who showed him the exit route, closing the door as he shifted his head to peek in, but his view was ruined by the curtains covering the window on the door.

Jhanvi smiled a warm smile and walked back to me. "You've really got your fiancée wrapped around your l'il finger, huh?"

I blushed for some unknown reason, again replacing myself with the cold side I had recently created, "fiancée?" I questioned, "yeah" she raised her brows in confusion and I replied "right".

《●■♡■●》

It had been almost 20 minutes since Jhanvi left after bandaging me up.

She changed the bandage on my forehead, with a new piece of cotton on the wound itself, the cut was small but had made me lose a lot of blood.

My lower legs were in a trauma as they had been caught under the brakes, last I remembered. Jhanvi had also bandaged my stomach, as it had been burnt a bit and the shards of glass left some temporary scars.

It turns out that I was more injured internally, than externally. I was awaiting Dr. Mukherjee to complete the formalities so I could be discharged.

As Armaan sat next to me on the bed, and Anjali was out seeking better wifi, Dr. Mukherjee walked in but she was not alone. Oh, no.

She was accompanied by Diya, Jhanvi and a police officer. With no word spoken, Jhanvi and Diya stepped forward and gave me a hug, before handing me a bouquet of white lillies.

"Happy Birthday" they cooed in unison as my brows knitted together in confusion, "today's not my birthday" I reminded them, "sorry, forgot to add the re" Jhanvi said before Diya continued,