CHAPTER 8

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to mention a special reader that has been voting, raindrop_galaxy..

Thanks, I dedicate this chapter to you.. Hope you like it!!

~~ CHAPTER 8: SANGEET~~ (REHEARSALS)
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion| Tum Hi Ho
Jiah's POV:

Beeep!! Beeeeeeep!!

I wake up to the sound of the alarm sounding.

What a start.

What day is it today.. Day 4!!

Rehearsals day!!

Ugh!!

THUDDD, THUDDD!!

The sound at the door alerted me as my feet crossed the room to the door. My hands slid to the knob lazily which I turned open to see a beaming Anjali in front of me.

"The choreographers are here and here you are, still dressed in your panda uniform. Have any plans to join us?" sarcasm clear in her words.

"I'm coming, 2 minutes" I say as she walks in behind me and takes a seat on the bed whilst I head to the vanity and start brushing my unruly hair.

"How many people are down there?" I question trying hard to start a conversation in this awkward mess, "lots" she says ger gaze scanning the carpeted floor.

"Like?"

"all the youngsters basically" as the words registered in my head, I further questioned, "who?"

"The guys from the boys' side, they don't really have any young girls on their side who are close to Raj's family, and just us, me, you, Simran and Sahej" she says, heading to my bathroom to freshen up.

As she comes out, I was now changed into a pair of black leggings with a green camo top, whilst she also wore black leggings but with a white top, in a simple design, similar to mine.

"Can I sleep with you from now?" she sounded disturbed and when I nodded in a "yes" she pulled me into a embrace.

She held onto me for a bit, letting go, she grabbed onto my hand and dragged me down.

There is something truly wrong, but I just don't know what. What is troubling her?

《●■♡■●》

Anjali's POV:
I don't want to let her go. Yes, we've never really talked much, yes I'm not her real sister, but....

the bonds of hearts is much stronger than that of blood.

How can she just leave me?

Please don't leave me Jiah, I love you, I really do, whether you believe it or not.

I have always annoyed you with my teasing, bullying, but all that was to distance you from me, I didn't want to hurt you.

We don't have a lot of time together, but whatever time we have left, I'll make up for the 17 years I didn't treat you as my sister..