CHAPTER 6

Ok so this one is going to be fun..
We are now on day 3/7, time for these two is running past..

Before I start, I just wanna thank everyone for their encouragement, especially BollywoodBook because they have commented and voted regularly and they have just made me feel...

So awesome.. so thank you again.

I dedicate this chapter to you..

Now on with it!

~~CHAPTER 6: MEHENDI (PART 1)~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion| Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna

Armaan's POV:

The Delhi-sun kissed me awake. I quickly got ready in casual wear and descend the stairs as per the map, to the dining room.

I roll up my sleeves and turn the corner for my view to meet a full table. People surrounded the grand dining table, everyone was seated as breakfast and tea was served, talking, chatting away. This truly was a wedding house and there is no doubt in it.

Among those people, on the other side of the table sat my parents, who took one look at me before putting down their tea cups and rushing out of their seats to engulf me in a bone-crushing hug.

I hugged them back with all my might. Oh, how I love 'em.

Tears stung my eyes and were threatening to fall but I gathered myself up.

We pulled back and joined everyone else on the dining table. I sat opposite to them as I ate my breakfast in peace refusing tea and settling for orange juice (I've never liked tea and never really bothered drinking it).

The chatter on the table continued.

"Mum, dad, I have someone I want you to meet" they eyed eachother,

"we've already met everyone, I doubt there is anyone left" mum said as confusion took over their faces.

I looked back at them, a sparkle visible in my eyes "mum, don't worry, I've found your bahu".

Everyone at the table gasps.

《●■♡■●》

Mum and dad had retired to their room to freshen up before mehendi began, whilst I headed outside to check on the arrangements that were made in the plush lawn.

The arrangements consisted of light pink and white draperey, numerous garlands of flowers adorned the trees and in the middle sat a swing, big enough to fit three people my size comfortably.

I walk up to the swing and give it a slight push, and looked at the two pink cushions that indicated the swing was for the wedding pair.

Then my eyes fall upon a small table which sat in front of the swing. The table was covered in rose petals and between them, was the mehendi platter.

It all looked so beautiful. With the decorations, the swing in the middle and many cushions around the lawn where girls' could sit and get their mehendi done.

After talking to the decorators, I head inside to get ready for the ceremony.

I end up wearing a red kurta with blue denims.