CHAPTER 4

No guys, this is not a leap in time and neither have I fast-forwarded the plot, so don't worry. The story is continuing from where we left off in the last chapter.

This chapter is full of intimacy, confessions, humour, love and some Armaan-Jiah moments.

~~CHAPTER 4: THE FIRST NIGHT~~
Song suggestion| Bol do na zara

Jiah's POV:

I sit there with shock written all over my face. I was so confused that I didn't know what to say. My eyes gave him a questioning look. What does he want?

"When you said I'll see you tonight, I didn't know this is what you meant. Are you sane?"

"Actually I've gone in-sane from the moment I laid my eyes on you" he says, his face gone expressionless.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop flirting and get out this instant!" I didn't really mean the last part, I actually wanted him to stay, but if anyone sees him, I'm donezo.

"Do you really want me to leave? I mean are you sure?" he says as if he read my mind.

"Umm.. Fine, I'll let you stay, only if you tell me who you are" I look him in the eye.

"Woah... Is this like a condition or something that I need to obey in order to stay here?"

"You could say that..." I reply lifting my eyebrows, "and I thought I was a lawyer, okay so..."

I interrupt Armaan, "-wait, what? You're a lawyer?"

"You sound shocked don't you?" he says smirking and now he seems shocked.

"Would you care to elaborate Mr. Armaan uhh..-" "Khanna" he finishes for me.

"Mr. Armaan Khanna" I repeat liking the sound of 'Mrs. Jiah Armaan Khanna'. NO!!! Have I gone bonkers or what?

"Okay, Ms. Jiah..." he gets stuck "Kapoor" I add helping him out, he nods carrying on "Ms. Jiah Kapoor... You already know my name so I'm not going to waste my breath repeating it for you. I'm a trainee lawyer by profession and the most eligible bachelor of Canada.."

"Canada?" I interrupt. "Canada" he repeats looking me as though it would've had been obvious "I was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada and now I live and work in Toronto." I thought he was about to finish so I question "statistics?"

He lets out a laugh and says "really?" shaking his head before continuing "okay fine, I'm 6ft tall as you may have noticed" referring to me as I stood at 5'9 "I'm 20 years old" perfect for me I think "and yeah, that's me. Do you wanna know more?" he ends with a question.

"Uh.." I hesitated asking this question "how many girlfriends have you had?"

"36, guess your possessive, huh?"

Possessive? Yeah, a bit.. Maybe.. NO!! What am I thinking? Honestly?

"I told you not to flirt! I've only known you for what, 20 hours or so?" I remind him, he holds his hands up saying that he surrenders "well, to me it feels like a lifetime" he says coming closer.

His hand falls on mine and he looks me in the eye.

"So? How long are you planning to stay here?" I question.

He doesn't answer and comes closer. I get scared and close my eyes...

《●■♡■●》

I open my eyes to feel the warm sun that was falling on my face. I get up and stretch when my hand falls onto something rock hard.