Chapter 18

'Aha, you gotta be kidding right' I say laughing as Aisha and I walking to class 'No, I'm not, Priya tell her am not joking' Aisha says elbowing Priya 'Aha, she's not, joking she actually couldn't stop laughing when she almost choked on her food when he fell over on dog shi....' Priya says but couldn't finished her sentence and stoped we followed where she was looking at as my mouth went in a 'o' shape, 'that Bitch Sheena, is seating in my seat next to Shahrukh, as I see Shahrukh uncomfortable with it 'Kajol..Hey' Shahrukh says getting up but Sheena pulled him back 'What a Bitch' Aisha says in disgust!! I walked over to them 'Ummm...Hi Sheena, your in my seat' I say Witt little tone 'Oh am I sorry, but I didn't see you here' she say giving me dirty look, 'Aha, well, can you move please' I say nicely 'Aha, sure, oh damn the bell just went, guess you have to seat somewhere else' She says smiling in Bitch way!!! I looked at Shahrukh and walked pass him, as I sat the back!!! Can't believe that bitch!!!!

As am working I looked up and see Shahrukh looking at me, worried, 'Shahrukh, did you hear me' Mrs Thomas says making Shahrukh look at the front 'What, sorry umm it's circle of life?' Shahrukh says as I giggled knowing this is science 'Ummm..No' Mrs Thomas says!!!

When the bell went everyone packed up, as I packed up Shahrukh came up to me 'Kajol, I seriously didn't know Sheena was going to sit next to me' Shahrukh says putting his hand on my bag as I looked up looking into his eyes 'It's okay' I say smiling 'Guys come on, we got sport' Vijay says 'Aha, Come on' I say pulling Shahrukh into side hug as we walked a out!!!!

'Mmmmm....you know, you look sexy with your hair up' Shahrukh says leaning on wall 'Aha, no I don't' I say getting up from the wall from tying up my shoes 'Mmmm...Yes you do' Shahrukh says pulling me in as my hands rest on his chest, 'Mmmmm' I hummed as he wrapped his arms around my waist 'Mmm' he hummed leaning in 'Shouldn't we be going out in the field' I whispers leaning in 'Mmmm' Shahrukh hums in sexy tone as our lips connected making our tongues dance, I trace my hands up to neck and wrapped around it as he pushed of the wall and turns making my back touch the wall, as he unwraps his arms around me and trace up the wall each side of me not escaping me!! 'mmmm...you taste like strawberry' Shahrukh says panting breaking the kiss as we rest our forehead together 'Mmmm...well you brought me that strawberry lip-bun' I say bitting my bottom lip 'Mmmm...well I should by it again' Shahrukh says as he press his lips on mine!!!

'Aha, why did you take so long in the change room?' Priya asked 'I guess she was making out with Shahrukh' Aisha says 'What how did you know?' I say 'aha, well because I see shahrukh walking out of the change room 2 seconds after you do, and he had lip-bun on his lips' Aisha says giggling 'Aha, Damn' I say giggling!!!!

'Okay, everyone come in' Mr Hill says as we all walked to him 'Okay, boys vs girls' Mr Hill says!! As we are playing soccer!! Half away through I see Sheena walking up to Shahrukh and placing her arm on his shoulder making him shock 'What hell' Priya says buffering next to me, Shahrukh moves back as his hands fly up with what the hell look to Sheena, 'God, I knew she was bad news' Aisha says running to me 'Girls come on' Me Hill says as we groan and started running again chasing the ball!!!

'Dude, she just there' Aisha whispers to me as I put on my t-shirt, I looked over and she gives me a bitch look 'god what is her problem' Prius says!!!

'Aha, Ready' I say putting my arm on Shahrukh's shoulder 'Ahaa, more than anything' Shahrukh says as she did a little nose shake on my cheek, making me giggle 'Come on' Aisha says to us!! As we started walking 'Shahrukh' Sheena called out behinds us as Shahrukh sighed 'Just ignore' Shahrukh says to everyone 'God, doesn't she know to leave you alone' Rahul says 'I guess not' Prius says 'Hey' Sheena says behinds us as we all turned around 'Hi' we all chorus 'Hey, Sharukh I was thinking, wanna do something' she says playing with her hair and bitting her bottom lip 'Sorry, Sheena but I can't' Shahrukh says as we all turned around and started walking again expect for Aisha 'Be right back' I say as I turned around and walked to Aisha!!!

'Hey, Sheena, listen we all know what you trying to do' Aisha says in a tone 'Oh really what' Sheena says crossing her arms with sassiness 'Just stop with Shahrukh okay' I say!! 'Guys come on' Vijay says!!!

********************
Sheena Pov

As they turned around and run back, Kajol jumps on Shahrukh's back as he holds her legs 'Ahhh, Shahrukh' Kajol scream out playfully as Shahrukh runs with Kajol on his back, until they stoped and Kajol hopes of him, Shahrukh turns around and chase after Kajol until he grabs her waist behind and spinning her around as they both laughing!!! Than the others runs up to them as they all run after Kajol who's has Vijay's hat!!!

She thinks Shahrukh is all hers, but I will show her tomorrow, that his not hers!!!

*************************
'Aha, Kajol...Stop' I say laughing as Kajol tickling me 'Ahaa, Nope' Kajol says giggling until I found her tickling spot 'ahaha.Okay..I....Ahaa....stop' Kajol says laughing, she hopes of me and lays on the grass next to me looking at the sky 'You know it's so beautiful looking at the sky and see shapes in the clouds' I say 'Mmmm' Kajol hums I turned my head seeing how gorgeous she is, she close her eyes and takes a big breath, as I move closer to her, and sit up, as I put one arm over her, my chest over her my arms supporting me and not escaping her, she opens her eyes seeing sparks in her eyes and a smile 'Hey' she says feeling her breath fanning on my lips 'Hey' I say in deep sexy voice, I lift up one hand and trace up it her cheek and pulled piece of hair off her face, I lean in closer as she gets tenses, I brush my lips on hers feeling her lips part bit, as I press my lips on hers she lace her fingers around me and pulling me down as my chest touch hers, I kiss her passionately, I slowly put my tongue in touching hers as her tongue started dancing to mine!!!! 'Okay, that's enough' Rahul says as he through a pillow at my head making me break the kiss as breaking us apart 'Woah, I feel the love' I say getting the pillow as Kajol and I get Ho 'Aha, thanks man' Rahul says 'We got the two bucket of chicken wings' Priya says walking to us with Aisha and Vijay with the drinks 'Aha nice!!!

As we put the pillows gets the tree branch and put out the blanket we all sat down and I wrapped my arms around Kajol pulling her in side of me, 'Hey, Look' Rahul says pointing at sky as we see the lanterns in the sky 'Woah' we all chorus 'It's so beautiful' Kajol says!!!