Chapter 3

'You, Really think you can beat me' I says to Shahrukh who's bouncing the ball 'Mmmm,Yes' Shahrukh says, were inside in the hall everyone else's is outside and Shahrukh thought to have a game, we always love playing basketball but I always win!!!
'lets see' I say!!!!

'come on,' Shahrukh says bouncing the ball and moving back and forward as run and got the ball and bounce it and through it in the hoop 'YES' I says as I do the chicken dance 'Your' Shahrukh says as he move his on neck and slide across saying dead!!!  As I laughed!!!'

As about to through the ball Shahrukh trips me over as I fall on the ground and Shahrukh doesn't slam dunk!!! 'yes' he says jumping off 'can't play so now you cheat' I say getting up and pointing at him 'Hay, Don't call me a cheat!' Shahrukh says clicking his fingers 'that what you are, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater' I say
walking up to him as walks slowly to me 'Kajol, Don't call me a cheat!' He sat with an eyebrow raise , 'No...No' he says as I sing a song 'Shahrukh is a Cheater, Shahrukh is a cheater, Cheater cheater' I say as my hands are on my hip and I walked front of him  'No, Cheater' Shahrukh says as our noses together 'CHEATER' I say as we looked into each others eyes, he than grabs my left arm and pull it back and gabs my other arm pulls it back  'Ouch ouch' I squill!! 'Ouch' Shahrukh says letting me go as he put his finger in his ear and out again!!! 'Jesus' Shahrukh says 'sorry'  I say 'thats okay' Shahrukh says spinning me around 'You still a cheater' I say giggling 'Mmmm...nahin' Shahrukh says as he puts his hands out and I slapped them than I put my hands out as Shahrukh slapped them and we tap each other's noise as we laugh and hug!!

*************

As we walking down the beach with the sunset, I feel my heart beat fast as Kajol are in my arms, today was amazing day, going every where!! Expect When Vijay was angry when Kajol didn't mean to through the ball at him, and than walked over to Kajol and grabbed her by wrist and walked inside, I let go of Aisha and ran inside as I see Kajol pinned in the walk with tears down her face and a red mark on her face from Vijay slap! 'What do you want' Vijay says in anger letting go of Kajol as she ran off 'She it was an accident mate, Jesus didn't have to get mad at her and slap her' I say to him in disgust, I want to punch him right now but don't as I walked out to found Kajol!! Now we're here walking together in the sunset!!

I grabbed her hand as she turns around seeing the mark on her face, makes me hurt from seeing that, I moved closer to her, as I place her hand softly on her cheek, she gasp little from the touch 'Sorry, still stings' I whispers as she nods, I feel my fingers joined with hers, 'Hey, what's wrong' I say seeing teardrop down her face, 'It's my fault from hitting the ball' she says, 'Hay,It was an accident, he just need to grow some balls' I say as a giggle came out of her making me smile, Kajol step little forward as I did too I feel her hand on my hip, as I move closer to her making no gap, 'Shahrukh' Kajol whisper in tense voice 'Yes' I say tensing up, 'Hmm' she says as she bites her lips, I lean in more feeling her breath on my lips, our lips are almost touching until my phone rings making us gasp and break apart as we back to reality, Kajol trace her hands in her hair and turns around, as I rub the back of my neck, as my phone kept ringing! as I answer it 'Hello, Aisha, hey' I say as Kajol turned facing me 'Okay, yeah we be back' I say hanging up!!

The was silence between me and Kajol until we got back to the camp sight, 'Hey, there you are' Aisha says wrapping her arms around my neck as she kiss me, Kajol walks pass looking down!! As I kissed Aisha back, than break the kiss!! 'Sorry' Vijay says as he gives her a hug and she hugs him back!! Seriously is that all he can do, sorry and hug bull shit!!!! 'Night' I say to Aisha as I walked pass her and Kajol and Vijay 'Mate you okay' Karan asked 'Yeah, dude' I say back!! Karan and I good friends, he and I good mates!!

I toss and turns in bed, just can't stop thinking about Kajol, god we almost kiss!!!! I can't sleep! I need to void her, I need to get my clear off of her!!!