Chapter 7

I woke up from the sun shining in my face, feeling someone arms around me, I looked up and seeing sleeping Shahrukh, 'Mmmm...morning' Shahrukh say unwrapping his arms around me, I sit up hearing the birds tweet and smelling the beautiful nature as I run my fingers through my hair, remembering what happen yesterday, and last night, that when I remember the kiss with Shahrukh, We did more, remembering how he pleasured me, I was in heaven, than I pictured Vijay god how would he be mad at me, shit am cheating on my boyfriend no this can't happening I love Vijay, but I love Shahrukh too but he loves Aisha not me, Shahrukh leans in as he kiss my neck, I push him off me as I stand up running my hands through my hair with shock on my face 'Kajol, what's wrong' Shahrukh asked going on his knees in worry 'No, this can't be happening, I love him...I love him' I mumbled seeing sad in his eyes from what I said 'Kajol, do you really love him?' Shahrukh asked standing up, do I really love Vijay, yes aren't I meant to love my boyfriend, like he loves Aisha, 'do you love what he does to, flirt with girls, use you and shit' Shahrukh says 'And what about Aisha, she flirts with boys, but you still love her don't you' I say 'Well... I...don't....know' Shahrukh stutter I don't know what his  trying to say like he loves Aisha! 

'Did you feel anything from last night? and the kiss?' Shahrukh asked rubbing his neck, yes I did felt something, sparks, fireworks and love, I never felt those things to Vijay but why with Shahrukh, why I don't know! 'I..I' I stutter as she walks towards me 'Kajol, I know you felt it, this feeling I don't what it is but I feel it too' Shahrukh says placing his hand on my shoulder, we just stare into each other's eyes seeing sparks and desire in his eyes, 'I don't know' I say shrugging my shoulder back making his hand slap side of him, 'I don't know' I repeated myself as I move to the side and place my hand over my mouth repeating 'I don't know' as I ran back into the forest hearing him call out my name!

I ran to the camp sight seeing some people up as I ran pass them to my cabin, I shut the door behind me, my back against the door, as my trying to catch my breath, I close my eyes just picturing the scene last night, feeling his touch, feeling empty from Shahrukh, until I hear a knock behind me, I pulled myself away from the door and turned around staring at the door 'Who is it?' I asked  feeling teardrop down my face as I wiped it off, 'It's Priya' Priya says, I walked to the door and open it seeing Priya standing there worried, behind her Shahrukh there with blanket in his arm, looking upset and lost, 'Can I come in?' Priya asked I just slide across letting her in, I shut the door and turned around seeing Priya sitting on my bed, 'What's wrong, lately you been acting strange, and crying a lot' Priya asked, Priya is lovely person and friend. 'It's Shahrukh' I say cleaning my throat 'God, telling me about it, dude I know you two are best friends but you can tell his jealous every time  he sees you with Rahul' Priya says is it that obvious, 'Come on talk to me' Priya says, I sit down and tell her what happen! 'Well, do you love him?' Priya asked 'Haans' I say admitting I love Shahrukh 'Well if you love him, than dumb that dick Vijay, to be honest I don't like him, his a jerk, and wants to get into girls pants, I think Aisha and Vijay be good couple' Priya says giggling, I agree with Priya but its not that easy to tell Vijay I want to break up with him, 'Priya, am scared to tell him to break up, you don't know what he can do to you, specially when his angry' I say in fear looking down at my left shoulder that has the faded bruise from Vijay few night ago, 'Kajol, has Vijay hurt you' Priya asked in worry touching my left shoulder making me grit my teeth bit it still hurts 'Don't tell anyone please' I say to Priya!

********************

It's been two hours, and Priya and Kajol still in her cabin,  God I feel so guilty and lost, seeing confused and guilt in her face, I shouldn't of went further, I should of just stayed kissing her and not pleasured her but in her eyes she wanted go further and she guide me for more, god I feel so stupid, I'm cheating on Aisha, but I don't feel bad for doing it, Aisha doesn't really care about me, all she wants is make-out and sex!  'Hey. you feeling better' Aisha says wrapping her arms around me 'Uhhh, yeah' I say just can't stop getting my mind of Kajol, 'What up with her' Aisha asked 'Probably mood swings' Vijay says 'What does that suppose to mean?' Aisha asked 'Well, girls have mood swings so its normal' Vijay says 'Ummm, boys too' I say 'Well good for you' Vijay says 'What your problem, why aren't you checking on her? instead of sitting her and flirting with girls' I say, Vijay stood up about to say something but Ms Stan interrupted us 'Boys I think thats enough' She says!

Priya and Kajol seem fine, seeing now were in our team, I keep glancing over Kajol she looks like she's been crying, and hurts me inside she's wearing blue singlet and shorts, thats when I notice a faded bruise on her left shoulder, how and what it happen, and who did this, 'Shahrukh you listening' Mr Hill says as my eyes fly to him 'Umm..yeah sir sorry' I say cleaning my throat! 'Tonight, is our last night here, before we head to our next stop' Mr Hill says remembering we going to some place! 'So, tonight pack your bags and than we going to have dinner than lights out' Mr Hill says.

I'm packing my bag and I'm looking at the photos  that I took here, there amazing photos tham I stoped at one and it was picture of Kajol she's standing on the rock and arms out with the sunset god she looked so gorgeous! Her eyes are amazing, her smile just takes me over, just picturing her here in my arms makes me go crazy inside! 'Shahrukh come on' Karan says as I put my phone away and zip up my bag! After Dinner I head to bed, missing Kajol in my arms!!!

The Next day we drove up to our next stop! I get out seeing how amazing this place is, they have a soccer filed, pool, the beach like a hotel resort! and the rooms are amazing we not saying in a cabin we actually staying in a nice room, with living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with king size bed!!

'Okay, tomorrow we're going to look around, so you guys can go anywhere but you have to be back at 5:30 because dinner is at 6' Mr Hill says!! 'Now go to your rooms and unpack' Ms Stan says!!! 

When I unpacked I notice a spare door, I walked over and opened it as theses another door behind it but its lock, I knocked on it seeing anyone there until the door opens and I'm standing in front of an angle 'hey' Kajol says smiling 'Hi' I say smiling  back that first time me and Kajol talked since yesterday!! We talked for long time until we checked what time it was and it was 9pm 'Aha think I should go' Kajol says giggling 'aha I guess' I say as she gets off the lounge and than walked to the spare door the leads to her room 'Night' Kajol says 'Night' I say smiling

I'm laying in bed and looking at the ceiling just replaying our talk we had two hours ago, god her laugh is amazing! I can hear Kajol humming through the door making me smile, as I close my eyes