Chapter 6

Shahrukh lean in, as our breath thickens, our lips connected making our tongues dance together, I feel love when I kiss him, as he kiss me passionately I trace my fingers up through his hair making little moan came out of him!! Shahrukh bites my bottom lip making a little moan came out of me I never left like this before and I feel so magical when I kissed him, I pulled myself a up making Shahrukh trace his fingers down to my waist, as I lace my legs each side of him, I'm sitting on his torso, as our kisses start getting more intermit, Shahrukh kisses down my jawline as he works the kisses behind my ear found my sweet spot, Shahrukh kissed delightedly as I hold on my moan, as he works but harder and sucks and nipping making me moan out, feeling his smile on my skin, he trace his kiss down to my neck to my shoulder, as I start slowly grinding on him as elective shots runs through my body, Shahrukh push me gently back making my back touch the sand, as he climbs on top of me, his hands each side of me supporting himself up, I trace my hands up to the collar of his singlet as I pulled him down pressing my lips on to his!!!

*************
Her kisses are heaven, I love the taste of her mouth, everything in my mind is disappear and place by Kajol, my leg is in between hers, I trace my hand to hers as we intwined, I grace my other hand down pass her belly button and top of her entry of her shorts, Kajol break the kiss as 'We can stop' I say, Kajol smiled and I can see in her eyes she wants me to go further, she trace her hand down to mine where the entry of her shorts, as she guide me into her shorts and her panties, she takes her hand out as I leave it there, she trace her hand up side of my neck as she kisses me back, I gently squeeze her burning core as a gasp escapes making my tongue go in her, making our tongues dance, I teased her down there as moans coming out of her, I slowly thrust my finger her as she moan bitting my lips, I trace my kiss down to her neck, feeling her walls tight on my finger, I start thrusting making her body against my body, as she starts grinding on my finger, as I start grinding inner thigh, she moaned as she cribbed my hands tight, as her grinding gets faster to the rhythm of my finger, feeling she close as I thrust another finger in her making her moan out as I thrusting faster in her, our moans turns into groans, as our grinds gets faster feeling she almost here as she arch her back and snap her neck back as she moaned, as I feel her juices release, I slowly take my fingers out of her making her gasp, as I taste her!!! I kissed her back, smirking from pleasuring her, I don't want go further with her, though!! When she's ready!!!

She rest her head on my chest, as I pull her in tight, I pull the blanket up to us as we near the fire!!!! I truly in love with Kajol!!!! But I still got feelings for Aisha, I feel so bad for myself, but I don't really feel that bad though!!!! My love for Kajol is magical, Does Kajol feel them same????