Chapter 15

Rahul Pov

'Guys, seriously, Its been 3 days, and nothing happen, I go over to Shahrukh, and his mother tells me that he calls every night, he has been coming home late with scratches and blood on his hands' Vijay Says

'Shahrukh, never been like that, last time he was like this when his father past away, he always went to old dance room and have punching bag, when he had to get things off his mind' I say

'Okay, I got a plan' Priya says

'What is it?' Aisha says

**************
Vijay Pov

'Dude, come on' I say impatient waiting for Shahrukh to hurry up 'I'm coming' Shahrukh says running downstairs!!!

'Ahah, So what are we going to see' Shahrukh says as we walked in the cinema. 'Umm....' I looked around to see if Aisha and Kajol in the line, than I see them, Aisha smiles at me!!!
'We're going to see, Sing' I say 'Sing?, kids movie, mmm count me in, but it starts at 12 and it's 11' Shahrukh says 'So, we can get lunch, you go and found somewhere to eat okay' I say to Shahrukh!!!!

Shahrukh walks off, and I'll text Aisha saying we going to see Sing!!!!

*****************
Aisha Pov

'Sing, you joking' Kajol says giggling 'Come on, it be good' I say 'Mmmm...okay but we got ages' Kajol says!!
'Well, how about you go and found somewhere to eat' I say smiling 'Good Idea' Kajol says smiling as she goes underneath the line and walks off!!!

'Hey' Vijay says hoping in line 'Mate' the guy behind him 'His with me' I say smiling!!

'Okay, so four tickets to see Sing?' The counter says 'Yes' we both chorus!!!

'Where's Shahrukh?' I asked 'His over there' Vijay says pointing to the table where Shahrukh is drinking a milkshake! 'And Kajol?' Vijay asked 'She's over there' I point to the other table that's three table away from Shahrukh 'Nice, hope this work' I say 'Oh, Babe' Vijay says 'Yes' Smiling at him 'Tickets?' Vijay says 'Oh damn' I say giving him two tickets 'Love You' Vijay says as he kissed me!!!

**************

'Hey, Mate' Vijay says sitting next to me 'Hey, dude, got the tickets?' I say smiling 'Yes' Vijay says 'You okay' Vijay says hitting my back as I choke on my drink 'Yes, I rather not you trying to kill me' I say giggling

Vijay and I talked I looked up and two people left the table than I saw Kajol and Aisha, Kajol looked at me we started into eachother eyes, than I looked back at Vijay 'You alright' Vijay says 'Uhhh, I'm fine' I say cleaning my throat!!!

'What seat?' I asked Vijay 'Umm seat 12,13' Vijay says eating his popcorn 'oh, Hi' Aisha says 'Um..Hi' I say seeing Kajol there 'I didn't know, you guys were seeing Sing?' Aisha says 'Ahah, yes' Vijay says !!!

Vijay and Aisha seating together and Kajol and I too!!!! 'So...Sorry' Kajol stutter as we actually touch each others hands. God I missed her!!!

Half through movie we couldn't stop laughing, I could feel Kajol fingers playing with my fingers, I couldn't help to smile! I decide to untwined our fingers making Kajol looks at me, I smiled at her than she puts a smile on her face!! Feeling my heart beat fast, fireworks through my body feeling complete!!!

*********************
'Ahah....Shahrukh...No....Stop' I say giggling as Shahrukh chase my in the park with water bottle 'Go, Shahrukh' Vijay yelled out!!! 'ahah...Run Kajol' Aisha says!!!

'ahhh...no so fast' Shahrukh says grabbing my waist and spinning me around, until I face him, my hands on his chest, he raise his hand had water bottle, and slowly, tip water on my head my mouth went into 'o' shape feeling cold water on my hair, 'Ahah, that's what you get from putting water on me' Shahrukh giggled, he through the water bottle on the ground, and wrapped his arms around me! God I missed his touch, and fireworks through my body, I love him so much!!

'Why, did you go?' I whispers to him, seeing hurt in his eyes 'You didn't want to see me' Shahrukh whispers sounding like his about to cry, 'I didn't meant it, I'm sorry I hurt you' I say like I'm about cry 'Hurt me? Nahin I hurt you Kajol, I didn't mean to slap you, I didn't mean to call you slut, I was just..' Shahrukh says but got cut up as I place my finger over his lips making his eyes wide, 'I know, and I mean it you to leave me, I just was hurt than, but Shahrukh the truth is....' I say but got interrupted by my phone, 'Shit' I say in disappointment Shahrukh unwraps his arms around me as I got my phone out
'Ma, hi' I say looking at Shahrukh who's gives me a wink and walks to Vijay and Aisha leaving me there bitting my lips!! 'what, sorry yes I be home' I say hanging up!!!

'Sorry, guys I have to go, Ma needs me' I say to everyone I looked at Shahrukh and smiled at him before I ran to my car!!!

'Ma, this why you called me? To kill a spider' I say giggling 'Darling, I almost died' Ma says 'Aha, mum you interrupted me' I say as I catch the spider 'Really why' Ma says as I throw the spider to the garden, I walked in and blush 'Had great day' I say thinking about Shahrukh!!! As I told my mother about what happen!!!

'Shit, and Mother interrupted you when you going to tell him you loved him' father said 'Papa, languages' I say 'Kajol, don't be a innocent I heard you say words' Pa says 'Okay, shut up' I say giggling