Chapter 10

I wake up not feeling  Kajol in my arms, but hearing the shower on, I can't stop smiling what happen last night, god it was amazing, and magical, I'm so in love with Kajol, I can still smell her on the bed sheets, I rubbed my eyes than in front of me seeing the beautiful sight in front of me 'Morning' Kajol says smiling 'Morning' I say smiling seeing her wrapped around the towel and hair wet, I get out of bed and walked up to her as I wrapped my arms around her waits, she place her hands on my chest as I cocked my head to the side 'You better go and get ready' I say smiling 'Mmmm..can't we relax' Kajol says sighing 'Aha, I wish but you know the teachers' I say as I kissed her forehead!

I got change and head outside, I wait for Kajol at her door, 'Hey' Kajol says closing the door 'Hey, ready' I say hugging her 'Yes, I been dying for food' Kajol says giggling, even when we made love last night its not awkward betweens us, I press the button for the lift, until we hear a door open we turn our heads to the left and it far door near the window door open an thats Aisha's room until we see Vijay stabling out wrapped around with sheets, than he walked forward of the door seeing Aisha come out the door with sheets around her as they kissed, Kajol and I eyes wide, Vijay and Aisha had sex, what the fuck!! when the lift door open Aisha and Vijay turned their head but I push Kajol and I in the lift before they could see us!!

'Did, they' Kajol say in shock 'Haans' I say in shock, I turned to Kajol and she has tears in her eyes 'Kya Hau?' I asked 'Nothing' Kajol says trying to smile 'I just thought liked me' Kajol says  seeing tears down her face 'I'm sorry Kajol' I say hugging her 'You don't need that idiot, you got me, that loves you' I say stroking her 'Haans, but you...' Kajol says but cuts off by my kissed, I know what she was going. to say that I love Aisha, when I don't ' I love you and only you' I say breaking the kiss and panting!

We seating at the table eating breakfast, before Aisha comes and sits next to me, 'Hey, Babe' she says as she kissed me, I could see Kajol rubbing behind her neck and playing with her food, 'Mmmm...what the hell' I say breaking the kiss ' Kya' Aisha says 'Aisha, can you stop kissing me every time you see me you know I need space' I say 'God sorry' Aisha says 'Hey, Babe' Vijay say as he kiss Kajol on the neck, she pushes him away 'Vijay, you know I don't like that' Kajol says in disgust 'Jeez. sorry someone angry,' Vijay says I cleans my throat so Vijay could hear me as I death stare him 'Shahrkuh.. stop' Aisha says I looked at Kajol and she smiled at me, making me smile 'I'm going get some food' Aisha says getting up 'Same' Vijay says  as they walked off! 'Kajol, look these spider on your shoulder' I say Kajol squealed as I laughed seeing nothing on her shoulder 'Shahrukh, thats not funny'  Kajol say seriously 'Aha sorry' I say!

**********************

'Hey' Priya says sitting the seat next to me, where at the park Mr  Hill and Ms Stan wanted to play soccer, they said people don't want to play can sit and watch and decide to sit out and so am sitting out and Priya too, I can't stop watching Shahrukh playing, his always good at playing soccer!

'Hey' I say smiling to Priya, 'Someone seems happy' Priya says smirking at me, 'mmmm' I hummed smiling 'What that on her neck' Priya says moving my hair seeing the love bite from Shahrukh 'Ummmm' I say blushing 'Oooo, someone been naught last night, wait ewww you had sex with Vijay. Gross I thought you will have sex with Shahrukh' Priya says making me blush from his name 'Wait, you had sex with Shahrukh?' Priya says I just smiled 'Oh my god thank god, aww sweet, so you told vijay to break up?' Priya asked 'Nahin' I say 'What you cheating on him' Priya says 'Well sort of, does it count if his cheating on me from having Sex with Aisha?' I say 'Hold up' Priya says, I tell her what happen in the morning, 'So, what you going do?' Priya asked 'I don't know' I say than Shahrukh runs up to me all sweating, 'hi' Shahrukh says 'Hey' we both said and Priya gave him a smirk 'Kya' Shahrukh says sitting next to me ' Mmmmm.....nothing' Priya says 'Kajol told you didn't she' Shahrukh said 'How did you know' I say in shock 'Well, aha because  I know you every well and Priya gave me a look so yah' Shahrukh says as he put his arm over me 'No, No your sweaty' I say moving forward 'Aww you like it' Shahrukh say hugging me feeling his sweat on my back 'Shahrukh come on' Rahul says as he breaks the hug and winked at me before leaving "awww cute' Priya says "shut up' I say giggling!

Priya and I good friends she's my other best friend we tell each other everything and we don't tell anyone else, 'Can I cut his dick off' Priya say rest her head on my lap and eating an apple 'What, Shahrukh's?' I say 'No, aha Vijay' Priya says 'Ahah, where do you get theses things' I say giggling 'my mind' Priya says giggling  'Aha, god you smart' I say giggling!

'You two come on' Rahul and Shahrukh yelled out 'Ahh,  now we have to go with the silly gooses'   Priya says as we walk to them 'We heard that' Shahrukh says putting his arm around me trying to toggle me but I elbowed him I the chest making him let go as Priya and I ran off laughing!!!

I'm in bed covering my ears with the pillows hearing Shahrukh and Aisha fighting about their relationship, Priya and I texting about what's happening than next moment these silence, until I hear Aisha moaning, great now they having sex, I don't hear Shahrukh moaning, Priya texting me making me giggle saying she will come over and yell to wall stop having sex wall Kajol trying to sleep!  Until I hear Shahrukh moaned out my name, making me blush, 'Kajol?' Aisha says in anger 'Ummm...' Shahrukh says than I hear the door slammed I text Priya saying she left than she send back saying probably having sex with another boy, I hear footsteps and I text Priya going as I put my phone down, and pretend sleeping!

'Kajol?' Shahrukh whispers I toss and moan as my eyes closes 'Kajol' Shahrukh says turning on the light as I open  my eyes 'AHH My eyes am dying' I saying Shahrukh laughed and walked over 'God you silly' Shahrukh say seating end of my bed, I sit up and graded his hand 'Kya Hau?' I asked pretending I didn't hear 'You heard, but she was kissing down my chest and than your name came out because I was thinking about you and she slapped me and walked out' Shahrukh says blushing from telling why he moans out my name out! I pulled Shahrukh in as I kissed him, he trace his hands side of my face as he slowly climbed on top of me, he kiss down to my jawline until behind my ear as I soft moan out feeling his smile on my skin until his touch disappearing from my touch, until her wraps his arms around my waits pulling me to his back!