Chapter 14

Vijay Pov

Never seen Kajol like this before, she's been refusing doing activities, she doesn't eat much and cries every night!!! Every night Aisha, Rahul, Priya or I sleep next door to her to keep her company, God She loves Shahrukh a lot. She thinks it's her fault, but it's not her fault!!!!

'Guys, today is our last day, when we get up it's going to be hard' Priya says 'Why?' Rahul says 'Shahrukh and Kajol, Dummy' Aisha says!!!

'We need to try and do something, I can't stand seeing Kajol like this' Priya Says!!

'Guys, Come on' Ms Stan says as we all hop on the bus seen Kajol at the back looking out with try tears!!! 'hey' I say sitting next to her 'Hi' she says smiling than back to the window!!!!

We drove for 10 hours until we reached Gurkul Colleague!! Seeing everyone outside waiting for us!! In the back corner I see Shahrukh there!!!

'Kajol' Her Father Says as she hugged him, Shahrukh eyes went to Kajol than tears appear in his eyes 'be right back' I say to my mother!!

'Hey mate' I say to Shahrukh 'Oh hi' Shahrukh says as wipes his tears!!!  'How was it sorry I had to looks after my Ma' Shahrukh says cleaning his throat!!!  'Ummm.. Great' I say than I see Kajol walk over 'Umm..I have to go' Shahrukh says walking pass me and than put his head down passing Kajol!!!

'He hates me' Kajol says as she about to cry 'Hey, No don't say that' I say giving her a hug!!

***************

'Kajol, darling, what's the matter?' Ma asked me as I looked away from the window, am curled up on my bed! Tears down my face 'Ma, It's all my fault' I say crying out as she hugs me 'Kya Hau?' Ma asked as I tell her everything!!! 'Oh, Honey, I know you didn't mean that, Shahrukh is lovely boy, I think maybe best to talk to him?' Ma says 'How can I Ma, After I hurt him, It's all my fault' I say 'It's not your fault Honey, just get some rest and tomorrow is  new day' Ma says!!

I pull the blanket over me as I hugged the pillow, I miss his touch, I miss him in my arms, 'I'm sorry Shahrukh' I whisper feeling teardrop down my face 'I love you' I whisper as I cried!!!!

**************

Seeing her back, makes me hurt, I wanted so bad to hug her but than I remember she didn't want to see me!!

It's so hard now because they back from the trip!!! 'Shahrukh, did you hear me' Mr Mall says 'Wah, sorry sir' I say seeing Kajol three tables front of me, and back to the front of the class!!!

'Umm..sir I can go to the toilet please' I say 'Mmmm...Alright' Mr Mall says, 'Thanks Sir' I say getting up and walking out in corner often eyes seeing Kajol staring at me! I walked out and walked down the corridor 'What am I' I whispers to myself!!! 'Shahrukh?' Rahul says 'Ummm...Hi' I say like am about to cry 'Dude you okay' Rahul says 'Mmmmm' I hummed!

'I don't know what to do man, I hurt her so much, it so hard to not look at her, I love her so much but she doesn't want see me anymore, but how can I not see her when she's in my classes, god I just want her so bad, I miss her so much, I don't know what to do' I say crying to Rahul 'Shahrukh..' Rahul says but got cut by the bell 'I need to go, but tell Kajol I said Hi' I say getting up as I ran off the back off the school and underneath the tree!!