Chapter 12

'Shahrukh, what's wrong' I asked for the 5th time, he has ignore me all day it's now 12pm!!! 'Mm...nothing, Oh Priya' Shahrukh says walking to her, what has gotten into him, ever since two days when Vijay interrupted us, he been acting strange!!! Vijay wanted to talk to me, so I got change and decided we go out for a walk! Not Noticing the tv was on!!!

Two nights ago ( walking in street with Vijay)

'Kajol, these something I need to tell you' Vijay says 'Yes' I say! Vijay took big breath before speaking 'That night, when Shahrukh told me to go, and I did, I went to Aisha place, and Aisha and I had sex' Vijay says, 'Yeah, I knew' I say 'What, how?' Vijay says in shock 'When Shahrukh and I going to get breakfast you came out wrapped about sheets and you kissed Aisha' I say 'Ohh, shit am sorry' Vijay says 'See Kajol, I truly love Aisha, and I know that Aisha and Shahrukh broke up now, and the thing is' Vijay says 'Aha, I know Vijay, it's okay, I think maybe we can stay friend, but these something I need to tell you' I say 'Yes' Vijay says 'Ummm...Well that night umm Shahrukh and I' I say 'Sex?' Vijay says in surprise making my eyes wide 'Ahah, well that's funny, but you know Shahrukh loves you' Vijay Says smiling I thought he be angry but his not 'Aha, I can tell you love him too' Vijay says smiling 'Kajol, I'm sorry that I hurt you, so we can be friends?' Vijay says 'Friends' I say putting out my hand as he shakes it 'Friends' Vijay says smiling!!

After Vijay and I talked I went back to my room and I was surprise that my tv was on and it was on Sex and The City!! I quickly turned it off, God Shahrukh heard that shit, I looked at the time and it was 1am I thought maybe he didn't hear it and was as sleep!!!

Why is she avoiding me!!!!
'Hey' Vijay says smiling 'Hey' I say in disappointment 'What's wrong' Vijay says 'It's Shahrukh, his acting strange and I don't know why?' I say feeling a teardrop down my face 'Shit, Kajol' Vijay says as he hugs me 'Maybe his tried' Vijay says 'Mmmm..I don't know' I say seeing Shahrukh look at me than back to Priya!!!

'Do you want me try and talk to him?' Vijay says 'No, it's okay' I say breaking the hug 'Mm..okay, By the way you seen Aisha' Vijay says blushing 'Aha, She went to the toilet' I say 'Okay, hey it be okay' Vijay says smiling as he kiss my forehead and left!!

****************
Kajol, never let Vijay kiss her forehead, that's strange maybe because after they had sex his all caring, what bullshit, 'Shahrukh' Priya says 'What' I say 'Do you want me to tell you about Kajol and Vijay?' Priya says 'What you know too' I say in surprise 'Ahah yes she's my best friend now wanna know' Priya says ' No' I say getting up from the table I don't want to know how Kajol had sex with Him I heard it and she liked it!!!

'Shahrukh' Kajol says but I don't listen to her and kept walking 'SHAHRUKH' Kajol yelled making me stop and turned around 'WHAT DO YOU WANT' I yelled to her as we alone 'Why the hell have you been voiding me' Kajol says 'I'm just not tried okay' I say! 'Really, but you okay talking to Priya' Kajol Says walking to me 'Yeah, is that okay?' I say in attitude 'Yes, that's okay, but not okay to void me' Kajol says 'I'm sorry, if you feel like that, but I just don't want to talk to you' I say, 'why?' Kajol says, 'Ahhh, because, I don't know what you bloody want' I say 'What' Kajol says in confuse, 'Do you love me, or as a friend?' I say to her 'Shahrukh, I love more than a friend' Kajol says 'Really, or is it you only love me for the sex, Vijay must be happy fucking with you, hay, I thought you love me, but you love me for the sex, maybe you should just have Sex with other boys too and tell them you love them hay' I say to her seeing confuse, hurt in her eyes ' Vijay,and I are not together, he loves Aisha, we're good friends' Kajol says 'BULLSHIT, I saw you too hug, and all Love up, Vijay is fucking Player, and you say he loves Aisha, bullshit, god, your such a fool, believing all he says' I say feeling anger in my body 'A Player? What about you hay, you make-out and fuck girls who are sluts, hay, And Vijay he truly loves Aisha, okay, we did not have sex okay, so your wrong, I love you, and only you, can't you fucking see that' Kajol says seeing tears in her eyes , 'STOP FUCKING LAIRING TO ME, YOU SLUT' I yelled as I didn't know what I was doing seeing her face went to the side, my eyes wide, shit I slapped Kajol god I didn't mean to call her a slut god! Kajol looks up and seeing tears down her face, 'K..Kajol' I stutter as I try to touch her but she moves back! And runs off crying!!! 'FUCK' I yelled out!!! God I didn't mean this to happen!!!!

As I got back to the place Priya came over to me and slapped me 'What the fuck' Priya says knowing what happen 10 minutes ago!!! 'Priya I can explain' I say 'No, You hurt her so much' Priya Says as she walks off 'SHAHRUKH' Vijay yells out as he runs to me and pinned me to the wall 'WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE' Vijay says 'ME, YOU SHOULD TALK' I say pushing him off at me 'DON'T YOU BLOODY SEE SHE LOVES YOU, DON'T YOU' Vijay says 'SHUT UP' I say 'DON'T YOU SHUT UP ME, I BREAK UP WITH HER BECAUSE I LOVE AISHA SO MUCH, AND I KNEW KAJOL LOVES YOU WE DID NOT FUCKING HAD SEX! ONLY GIRL I HAD SEX WAS AISHA, YES I HAD SEX WITH GIRLS BUT AISHA IS DIFFERENT!!! KAJOL LOVES YOU BUT, NOW YOU FUCKING HURT HER, Vijay says from what he said my eyes wide!!!! He Truly love Aisha!!

'Vijay' I say like I'm about to cry 'Shit, Man you okay' Vijay Says Vijay actually seems nice 'Dude, I know we came wrong feet, but Listen, I know I hurt Kajol in the past, but we're friends, and the love that Kajol has for you is magic' Vijay says!!

As Vijay and I talked we head to Kajol room with him, Rahul, Priya, Aisha are there with her, Vijay walked up to her Kajol and Aisha, I stand at the door seeing Kajol curled up and Priya and Rahul comforting her 'Leave' Kajol says 'Kajol' I say 'LEAVE ME ALONE' Kajol yelled out seeing hurt in her eyes 'Kajol' Vijay says 'NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM' Kajol says!!! I walked back outside, and to my room!!

'Kajol, listen Shahrukh, sorry he didn't mean to do that, he don't meant to hurt you' Vijay says through the wall 'Kajol, Shahrukh love you' Aisha and Priya says 'NO HE DOESN'T IF HE DID HE WOULDN'T HURT ME I THOUGHT HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, I DO NOT LOVE HIM I HATE HIM I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM' Kajol says!!! Feeling tears down my face!!!! I decide do the right thing, if Kajol doesn't want to see me than, I won't see her, ever again! As I packed my bed and left a note for Kajol!!!

'Shahrukh are you sure' Ms Stan says 'I'm sure, my mother needs me and I promise to come' I lied to Ms Stan as she drives me to the train station!!

'Well, hope to see you soon, and tell her mother to get well soon' Ms Stan says!

I hoped on the train and looked out!!! 'I'm sorry Kajol, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's was jealously and I should of just talked to you not void you, I love you Kajol!!!