Chapter 38 ~edited~

Magsimula sa umpisa

The pub was almost empty except for a table with three wizards. Juliet zig zagged around the tables and went out the back door. She tapped the brick wall and was greeted with the empty streets of Diagon Alley.

She made her way past the shops and into Gringotts bank, where she was greeted by a goblin.

"I'd like to enter my vault please," she whispered.

The goblin stared at her, "Key?"

Juliet handed a key to him and he inspected it for a moment before nodding. He motioned for her to follow him down a hallway.

She had managed to make it halfway down before bumping into another wizard. She recognized him immediately.

"Sorry," she muttered, trying to hide her face.

The man roughly grabbed her by the shoulder, "Ms. Lestrange?"

She glanced up at him, "Antonin Dolohov! What a lovely surprise," she smiled sweetly.

He frowned, "What're you doing here," he hissed, "the Dark Lord is furious that you left a few months ago."

"Oh, well I've been busy. Doing a job that he gave me, he must've forgot."

"He doesn't forget," he said.

"It's a private job. He wouldn't have told you."

Dolohov held on to her shoulder tightly, "He'll be quite pleased to know I've found you."

"I told you I was busy."

"Liar!" he screamed.

Juliet swiftly kicked him in the knee. He howled and fell to the ground, holding it. She whipped out her wand and pointed it at him.

"I'm sorry. This won't hurt, you won't even remember it," she said coldly.

Suddenly, a hand covered her mouth and stifled her scream. Dolohov snatched her wand as he carefully stood up.

"Good timing Greyback," he sneered.

Fenrir Greyback snickered, "At least I didn't let some girl take me down."

Juliet struggled against his hold, but to no avail. They whisked her away and suddenly she was in front of Malfoy Manor once more.

She whimpered at the sight of it and tried to escape from him. Greyback tightened his hold, his nails biting into her skin.

Dolohov knocked on the door and within seconds, Lucius answered it.

"Look! We have a present," he cackled.

Lucius sighed in relief, "Finally. Bring her inside."

Greyback dragged her through the Manor before stopping at a door. He opened it and threw her in.

"Look who we found my Lord," Dolohov announced.

Voldemort turned around and smirked, "Juliet! Welcome home."

Juliet stiffened as she felt his arms wrap around her in an awkward and forced hug.

"You must be exhausted from running around. It can get dangerous out there for a young girl."

Juliet blinked, "I wasn't running."

"No? I could've sworn I told you to stay here," he mocked.

"I wanted to go back to school," she lied.

He chuckled darkly, "You left a couple of weeks before your birthday. That's not even close to September."

"I wanted to..."

He grabbed her by her sweater and pulled her in close, "Don't lie to me! " he screamed, "I know what you were doing. How dare you betray your own father like this"

"I swear I didn't do anything!"

"Oh? So you didn't go to my mothers old house and take a certain ring out from the floorboards?"

Juliet hesitated, "No."

Voldemort raised a hand and slapped her face, "Stupid girl. I know you did."

Juliet looked at him in shock, "I didn't touch it, I swear. I had no idea where it was. I couldn't find it. You can search my memories."

Voldemort sneered at her as he pulled out his wand.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson," he said menacingly.

* * * * * * * *

Thanks for reading :)

Any comments or feedback are welcomed

xoxo
-infinitemonster16