{Colours}

I liked writing this

Tw: drinking, sex, implied drugs, drunk john is a trigger to everyone

The building was packed. It was loud and sweaty and hot and all of the things John hated. Why did he let Laf bring him here again? He didn't remember, nor did he care to try. All he knew was that the Frenchman had insisted that he come to this party.

Drink after drink was thrust into his hand, and he downed every single one. By the time Lafayette had dragged him away from the house, he was high, drunk, and horny as shit.

"C-come ooonnn, Laf. Just a quickie in the car??"

His speech was slurred, and Laf rolled his eyes. He just stayed silent until he got him into the apartment.

🌼🌼🌼

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." Lafayette growled into his phone. Alexander had been at a bar, and Lafayette was through with John's sex drive. Alex got home thirty minutes later.

🌼🌼🌼

"I'm here!" Alexander called. Lafayette booked it down the hall. "He iz all yours, mon ami!" He shouted, leaving the building. Alex was confused, but walked into the living room. John was sitting on the couch, palming himself. "Heyyyy, Lexi~" John moaned out, biting his lip. The raven haired boy's eyes widened. "F-fuck, babe." Alex breathed.

He grabbed John's wrist, pulling his hand away. "No games tonight, honey." Alex picked the boy up, shoving his body against the wall and pinning him there with his hips. "Lexiii~ F-fuck meee~" The younger boy groaned, undoing John and his pants before smashing their lips together.

The two weren't sure how they got their clothes off in the brief couple of minutes afterwards, but they did. Alex wrapped John's legs around his torso, aligning his cock with the other's entrance. "Lex fuck hurry up!" John whined.

The raven haired boy thrust up and into the brunette, mouth attacking his jawline. John whined, nails digging into his shoulders as he pressed his back against the wall harder. The friction caused his back to get scratched up, but he was so drunk and high he couldn't bring it to himself to care.

Alexander went faster with each thrust, his hands gripping John's hips so tightly he knew there would be bruises tomorrow.

"O-oh God, Alex- oh, fUCK!" John screamed out, arching his back before crushing their lips together. Alex reached between them, wrapping a hand tightly around John's hard cock, pumping quickly. The brunette came without a second thought, thick white ropes of cum painting the two like a canvas.

Alex came soon after, biting John's shoulder as the brunette panted and whined from the over-stimulation. The two collapsed together on the floor, limbs entangled as they fell asleep.

🌼🌼🌼

John's eyes opened to a blinding light, before a blue silhouette came into view. The brunette realized that he was on the floor in the living room, and the silhouette that appeared as though it was a vision came into view. Alexander rolled towards John, his eyes opening and looking at him. It seemed at the same time they both realized they were naked, and they blushed. Hard.

"M-morning." John whispered. His head was pounding, but for some reason he couldn't seem to care. The brunette's high hadn't quite worn off yet, and he felt more comfortable than he probably should've laying naked on a floor with his roommate who happened to be his ex.

The tension that was usually present was lulled, and the two laid comfortably for a while, as they knew that it wouldn't be like this for long.