1. The Offer

Disclaimer: I don't own any elements of Percy Jackson and the Olympians series or the Heroes of Olympus Series. The Characters, Gods, the story itself, Etc... It all belongs to Rick Riordan. The Fan Art is from many different artists and is not mine.

Author's Note: I have, after long nights of deliberation, decided to finally post this story. It has been boiling and simmering for quite some time, and I have finally decide to actually type one of my stories. Please be constructive with your comments, and let me know If I should continue. If you feel you really enjoyed it and would hate it if the story stopped, please let me know, even one person who asked me to continue would make me keep writing.

Thank you and Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Offer

Percy's P.O.V

"Percy?" Annabeth asked rolling over in bed to face me.

"Yeah?" I looked down at her. She was wearing her Camp Half-Blood shirt and pyjama bottoms, blonde hair messily curling around her shoulders. Her stormy grey eyes were calm and loving.

"What are we going to do if we have kids?" This stunned me because I didn't think Annabeth had wanted kids. Even the Ares girls talked about having families when they grew up. But Annabeth never did, she gave me the impression that she didn't want to. It shocked me even more because we weren't even married yet.

"What do you mean?" I asked to prompt her to explain further.

"This apartment is way too small to raise kids in. We'd have to have move."

"Do you want to?" I asked, thinking more about a family. Annabeth had wanted to wait, she wanted her career to take off, and not have any distractions. This was also the reason we hadn't been married. I had the ring, the place, and the time. I just had to get Annabeth.

"Yeah, still in the city, for the firm. I can't be driving hours to work and back. Same for you, It can't be too far from Nastorialy Prep." She recited as she wrapped her arms around my chest and held me tight. I put my arm around her and thought.

"What about camp?" I mentioned after a long pause. This brought the conversation to a complete stop, even our thoughts. It was hard to be away from camp. It had been about a year since we left Camp Jupiter. After college and living there for a while, Annabeth and I both became homesick and wanted to be back in New York close to Camp Half-Blood. Annabeth was just twenty-three and I was following close behind.

We chose this apartment because it was close to the route to camp (despite the long time due to traffic) and was close enough to where we worked. Just now it was a three hour drive just to get out to Long Island Sound. If we moved into another apartment, that was larger but was still easy to get to work, it would just put us that much farther from camp.

Annabeth groaned in frustration. "I wish we could use those wings again, it would make the domestics easier." We laughed about the memory. In the Labyrinth we thought we would never see eachother again, and years later here we were. It was also our first kiss.

"Maybe Chiron would let us come back and work at camp." I said jokingly, as I looked at Annabeth smiling.

"Actually, that's just what I had in mind." A voice said. We looked up to see an Iris Message in front of us, and our centaur counselor was at the other end, smiling and standing in The Big House, on a perfect July day.

_________________________________________

Annabeth's P.O.V

I was taking money from a little old lady, as Percy loaded our clock from Chinatown into a taxi for her. It had been five hours since Chiron asked us to come be instructors at camp. He had less instructors and more campers this year, and an attack three miles south of camp didn't help either. We agreed, and Chiron told us exactly what we would be instructing. Percy would instruct sword fighting - no surprise - and I would be teaching Greek. He had other positions open, and would be asking some of the other campers to come back and help out too.