8: The beautiful memories

The first thing to enter the room was her heel. It clicked on the floor and echoed in the room, soon her leg followed with the rest of her arousing body. Carter lustfully let his eyes travel, convinced he was looking for a business purpose only, and soon his eyes hit hers. Normally, people were unable to keep eye contact with her for a long period of time and she knew this. She looked at him as she made her way into the room and did what she always did. She locked her eyes on to his and they trapped him, she breathed in through her nose, out through her mouth and let her face fall soft but her eyes remain hard. She stood still once she was all the way in and let the door close behind her. She stood with her hip out just a little and bit down on her lip as she continued to stare Carter in the eye. She took a mental note of how long they kept the eye contact and was rather impressed, she had expected him to look away but he didn't.

"Dr Carter" She began, "Hello" She still didn't move, Carter didn't have a choice in the matter. He couldn't move, or talk or do anything really. His mouth had dried up and his body tensed at the sight of her. Her voice, in it's rough southern accent, captivated him and oozed sensuality. She looked around the room and decided to sit on the black couch that seemed the most comfortable seat in the room. She figured that if she'd be there for a while she might as well be comfortable. Carter watched her walk over to the couch and felt all of the heat radiate from her. She gave off an energy, one to say 'don't fuck with me'.

------------

 "Carter" She called. She didn't touch him- for her own reasons- but called him multiple times earning no movement from him at all. Growing impatient she ran down the stairs into the kitchen looking for her usual ammo. Then she ran back up into his room throwing the little pieces of fruit at him one by one hitting his face every time. "Carter!" She yelled. He jumped up in his bed and looked at her as if she were a murderer breaking into his house. His eyes focused and he realised it was her as she continued to throw her ammo at him, he caught the next one and reached over to his lamp to turn it on so he could see what she was throwing,

"Why are you throwing blueberries at me?" He asked in honest confusion,

"You didn't have any grapes" She gave him a blank stare. The two stared at each other for a while until she reached her hand into the pack of blueberries and threw the next one at him.

------------

 "Oy!" She called to him, "Why are you running?" she looked around at their surroundings and continued to run beside him until he stopped abruptly and looked at her,

"Why are you stalking me?" He asked in reply. She placed her hands on her hips in annoyance and rolled her eyes. In this moment Carter decided to admire her body in all it's glory. He started with the blonde hair pulled into a loose pony tail, the fresh face perfectly sculpted and cared for, the plump breasts held in their black sports bra, the flat toned stomach, her defined curves, her long legs in the running bottoms and finally the ass. He looked her in the eyes and she squinted viciously at him,

"I'm not stalking you!" She began running again and he watched her for a moment before running behind her then catching up,

"Yes you are" He argued. He watched her hair swing from left to right for a moment before trailing his eyes down her back and resting them on her ass. The bottoms were so tight, he was sure the only purpose was to trap innocent running men like him and get them into some sort of spiders web where she'd devour them.

"No I'm not, I'm going for a run" She insisted, she looked at him and he coughed nervously. Carter wasn't used to being nervous around people, especially clients. But there was something about her that made him nervous but she wasn't trying which confused him. When she was trying God knew she could do very well and he had learned that upon their first meeting. She didn't try anymore, she had given up so easily with him and now that she's just being her strange self he's beginning to get nervous. His mind drifts to her. He wasn't going to lie to himself: He was attracted to her physically and she was rather adoreable in her own way.