_________

The music was pounding against my ears as I was dancing with Malia. We had a few guys come in, asking to dance with us but we 'politely' told them to shove it.

I felt eyes on my back and when I turned around to see who it was, my breath hitched.

Brett

He hadn't replied to my message, didn't even bother to call me and now he thinks he has the right to come here and smile at me like nothing ever happened.

Oh I'll show him

I grabbed the closest cute guy beside me and begun dancing with him, and when I meant dancing I meant something you shouldn't be doing when you're not even an adult yet.

The guy smirked and started moving his hands against me, all while I was watching Brett from afar with a smirk.

Brett's smile wiped away from his face and his eyes begun looking furious, so furious I even so his eyes glow.

He shook his head, turned around and walked the other way and I instantly felt bad.

"Excuse me I have to go," I smiled politely at the guy.

"But we're just getting started," the guy replied with a disgusting smirk.

"And I'm just getting it ended," I replied while pushing past him and everyone else.

"Brett!" I yelled, running after him. I saw his figure and begun running even faster.

"Brett please wait up!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks and full hit the wall behind him. I flinched back as I stared at the now broken wall in horror.

"Get away from me!" He growled, fangs beginning to form and his eyes turning a bright yellow.

"Brett-"

"Shut up, why don't you just go dance with your new 'friend'!" He growled even louder.

"Well maybe if you answered my message I wouldn't feel the need to dance with him!" I shouted right back.

"My phone broke!" He yelled, "I didn't even see the message until an hour ago, which I had to rush to get ready by the way." His breath was getting deeper and he had his hands against the wall.

"Oh yea great excuse Brett 10/10 for creativity!" I muttered back sarcastically.

"Maybe I should go back to that guy, maybe he wouldn't ignore me and make me overthink that I did something bad or worse, that something bad happened to him!" I yelled to myself.

All the sudden I was pushed against the wall, Brett placing both my hands above my head against the wall.

"Mine," He let out the most animalistic growl. He pushed his sweet pink lips against mine, furiously kissing me, letting out the frustration of not seeing each other for week.

His hand slithered up from my thigh until he reached underneath my shirt and begun grabbing and squeezing whatever he could get his hands on.

My hand reached from his abs and down to his pants, feeling the bulge that was beginning to restrict tightly against his pants.