Dungeon

A/N:
So its been a whole Year... and I'm finally back :) I am switching the Prince's Name, Quinton, to Garrett. So sorry if you do get confused :) Ill go back one day and fix everything... maybe xD

Leeva's POV

I shivered at the damp cold coming through the dungeon hallway. I looked at the cell across from me and saw Garrett sulking in the corner. 'Rthurd, since he has a dragon now... Can we talk to him and her the same way you and I do?' I asked him. I looked over at the guard down the hall, and watched him sleep.
'Well, it's possible. But we may not be strong enough for such an act Leeva." I coughed, covering up a small snort.
'Rthurd, you told me not to use my powers to escape, now we can't even try something as simple as this?' I stood up and started pacing around the cells.
'Leeva, if you were to try this, it could kill us. The link will form on it's own when both parties are strong enough! Now enough conversing. Get ready to use your strength to break the bars when you hear me roar.' I chuckled and grabbed hold of the weak spots on the bars I had spotted earlier. It wasn't long before Rthurd's roar sounded through the dungeon. I grasped the bars firmly in my hands before prying them apart. I looked over at Quinton's cell before walking out. 

"Garrett! Wake up!" I hissed. He shook his head and looked up at me. 

"Leeva? What, how?" I chuckled and heard another roar coming from Rthurd. I pried Garrett's cell bars apart and beckoned for him to follow. 

"Stay silent. Rthurd is coming for us." I led him to a dark corner of the room, and waited. 'Leeva, NOW!' I grabbed Quinton's hand and led him through the long hallway towards a hole in the wall.  Soldiers ran past us, all gathering to fight off Rthurd. I looked at Garrett, his eyes still droopy, and I chuckled. 

"Who would have thought a great Prince could pass out in the dungeon?" I whispered. He glared at me.

"It's not the first time I've had to watch a prisoner all night." I stopped chuckling and stared at him. I looked into his eyes, and watched as his eyes flashed with pain. "Leeva! I can't... stop him! He's... in my head!"

"Don't worry Garrett, I'm here for you!" I hug him and force my mind into his, putting up a sheild around our minds.  I cringe as a dark mind tries to force my shield down, but to no avail. I slowly remove myself from Garrett's mind. "Are... are you okay now?" I ask him.

He looks at me, a smile on his face. "Thank you Leeva... Thank you so much." He hugs me tightly, and I feel so safe in his arms. -Leeva! I'm coming for you! My mate is safe in the woods.- I take a deep breath, trying to gain a little bit of energy left.

"Rthurd is coming. We need to be ready." Garrett smirks and pulls a small dagger from his waistband.

"Let's do this."

A/N:

Again, I am SOOOOO sorry it took so long for me to update this... I had completely forgotten about this until my boyfriend mentioned my writing. I'll try to keep updates going, but there wont be any set times. :)