Im back!

A/n: Guys.... you must all really hate me right now ;-; I PUT THIS OFF FOR SO LONG! I will try to continue, I will try my very Best because I really like this story. Anyways... Back to the past....

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Previously:

I picked up the dragon, and carried him to a cave I had found during my hunt in the Forrbidden Area. It wasnt a far walk from where he had hatched, but far enough that no one will suspect a dragon to be living.

I looked down at Rthurd, and smiled. He looked almost like his mother, bright red scales, and tiny little horns sprouting up from his forehead. His eyes were violet, just like hers. On his right shoulder blade, there was a tattoo of sorts that matched her Mark on her wrist. She looked at it and thought for a moment about what the Mark really means, and why she never knew that dragons could have riders.

As I made a fire in the dark cave, I watched him as his eyelids fell, and he began to sleep. I had many questions running through my head, but I didnt wake him, afraid of waking a tired baby dragon.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Rthurd's POV:

I awoke the next day, still very tired. But a pain in my stomach would not let me sleep any longer. I stretched then looked around the cave. At once I noticed something was wrong. My rider and friend was gone.

'Leeva! Leeva where are you! Are you ok?' I shouted through our link. Worry began to eat away at me, she hasn't responded. As I worried, I began to smell around the cave. What else was there to do? I could not fly, I could not track. I could not even hunt.

I eventually found a pile of small rabbits, and a deer in the corner of the cave surrounded by rocks. I sniffed the pile over. Still warm. 'Leeva where are you?'

"I am right here little one. Do not worry. I have to go soon, the village people will be worried, and if they see you... well... You know our history." She looked down as she entered the cave. I made a whimpering sound.

'But Leeva why must you leave me?' I asked through our link.

She smiled and sat down next to me. "Rthurd, I will talk through our link as much as I can, and I will come visit often. But you must understand, I am trying to protect you from the evil that the human race is. They wouldn't give you a chance." I frowned and placed my head on her lap. "Look at your Rthurd, you have grown so much! You are almost as big as a horse!" I started chuckling at that.

'Yes, but soon I will be able to fly, and throw fire through my mouth. Then You can ride me, and complete the bond.'

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Leeva's POV:

'Yes, but soon I will be able to fly, and throw fire through my mouth. Then You can ride me, and complete the bond.' I looked at Rthurd. He was such a handsome dragon, I thought. While he had been sleeping, I had learned to close off my mind so he could not hear everything that ran through it.

"What do you, mean, complete the bond?" I asked him. He looked up at me with his violet eyes.

'We you fly with me, I grow to the point where I would be had I hatched the same year as you. Then I will produce an egg, one to give to someone whom we both trust, so they too will know of our species. And before you ask, no I cannot bear children. I was given the egg when I hatched. I will only produce one, and it will be a fem. A female. It must be given to a male that you are fond of. When two dragons mate, their rider mates as well. This way, our bond grows strong, and we will be the ones to bring dragons back to their rightful place.' I looked at him shocked.

"Rthurd, how much time do we have before the egg has to be given to another? And how long before we are given this egg? And how do you know of this?" He closed his eyes.

'My mother gave me this information after I hatched. I will grow to my full size in 7 days. We have a year to find a male to give it to.' I closed my eyes. Uther. He comes back in a year, I thought.

"Ok. That is plenty of time. But for now, lets eat. I am hungry, and I am sure you are as well." Rthurd picked his head up to allow me to get up, and I walked over to the pile of meat I had gotten. I picked up a rabbit and a deer and dragged it over to where the embers of last nights fire were. I managed to get a fire going again, and cooked up the rabbit and part of the deer. I gave the deer to Rthurd, which he ate happily. Once my rabbit was done, I started to eat it slowly.

"Rthurd. I have to leave again. Only for a few days. I will be back before a week is up. But I must go back to the village. They will be worried." He picked his head and and looked at me. His violet eyes seemed to search into my soul.

'Very well. I will miss you dearly.' I walked over to him, and hugged him.

"I will miss you too. Are you capable of finding your own food while I am gone?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Ok. Lets go to sleep then. I must set out in the morning." He laid down and I laid down next to him, curling into a ball next to his stomach.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

A/n: Yes? No? It's all I could think of ;-;