My Powers

A/N:

So I realized that I switched from 3rd person to first person while Writing. So I am going to stick with first person since it is easier :3 Sorry for the confusion I caused to all ;-;

Recap:

Rthurd looked my way and gave me a toothy grin. -We are going to bond. Flying, hunting, learning together. We will learn skills we will need to fight as well. Plus we will see what powers you posses.- I looked at him in shock.

I have...powers?

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//

Leeva's POV

Rthurd and I flew through the woods. It had been 5 days since He and I had left the castle grounds. I had found that I was able to control water and fire, and through testing on small animals like rabbits and mice, I was able to control their movements since the blood was made up of water. Rthurd had also told me that I could reach into their mind, just like he did with Prince Quinton. I had yet to test it, since we hunted the animals for food. I did not wish to know their dying thoughts. The thought of that itself, made me cry. Rthurd had grown, he was now able to breathe fire and fly up higher. I had learned that While riding on him, I didn't need to breathe as much when we got higher into the air. It was breathtaking, litterally.

We were in the air, flying above the trees, enjoying life, when we both felt something tugging at our minds. -Rthurd?- I asked him. He roared and lowered himself to the point where his claws were touching the tree tops. -Leeva, the egg, it has hatched.- I smiled and jumped in joy, almost falling off Rthurd's back. -Leeva! Careful! We need to get there safely! Prince Quinton would kill me if you came back injured.- I chuckled. -Yes, of course Rthurd. Let us hurry, and may the winds be in our favor.-

We flew as fast as we could, and managed to get to the palace before the sun set over the mountains. The gaurds let us through without issues this time, and even bowed to us. I didn't even get off of Rthurd's back. It was faster if I rode him. We rushed to the kings throne room. I jumped off of Rthurd's back, and threw the doors open. I walked in like I owned the place. The king looked at me in shock.

"Leeva! May I ask what is going on?" I stared the king straight in the eyes.

"My King, The egg, it has hatched. Where is Prince Quinton?" I asked him. The king looked at me strangely. -Leeva, It is not the king! He has been bewitched! Say no more!- I nodded. "My King, I need to know where Prince Quinton is, the chicken egg he was so worried about, it's hatched!" The king shrugged.

"Very well. He is in his room. Servent! Come take miss Leeva to Prince Quinton's chambers at once!" He demanded. I shivered at the tone of his voice. -Rthurd, stay hidden. Do not come with me.- The servant ushered at me to follow her, and I did. She brought me up several stairs, through winding corridors, and eventually, she stopped at a large wooden door. She nodded her head and started walking away. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Prince Quinton shouted. I took a deep breath.

"Leeva. I know. Let me in." No sound came from inside the room. I was about to knock again when the door opened. "Where is she?" I asked him. Tears began forming in his eyes.

"That man is not my father. He-he took her away." I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A Dragon rider, and her mate! Guards! Bring them do to the dungeon! It seems my son has plotted against me!" I turned my head and stared at the fake king. I looked back at Prince Quinton. I hugged him again while whispering in his ear, "Rthurd is outside. He will find your Dragon and break us out. Time is of the essence. Go without a fight." I pulled back and looked him in the eye. We kept eye contact while the guards restrained us and took us down into the dungeons.

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I've had a lot of things to do, and so little time! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I'm afraid it won't be as much as you like! Anyways, if you are bored, feel free to check out my YouTube channel!

Www.youtube.com/Ryvrsong

Anyways, sorry for the shortness, I wanted to update so you guys had a little something to read! I Havnt forgotten you at all!

Vote

Comment

And enjoyyyy

-Ryvrsong