Chapter 5

"Y/N. . .Will you be my. . .girlfriend?" He seemed so nervous that it was hard to even say no if i already was gonna say yes. "Yes Khad of course" I pulled him into a kiss. I can't believe he's actually mine. His eyes lit up with happiness, but then the settled and he said "Promise you won't leave me?" Is he kidding! "Of course not. Who would i leave you for? That dick who keeps calling us names or Dumbledore in Karazhan? No thanks. You're the only one i want Khad. Trust me" His smile and happy eyes came back and he said "Well, It's getting dark let's go to bed" He smiled We watched the rest of the sunset then i said "What happened to going to bed?" He looked at me "Well the sunset was more important than anything" He smiled "Let's go to bed now Y/N" He helps me up and we walk to our place. Garona and Anduin were already asleep. We layed down and i cuddle up in his arms. He softly kissed me head and quietly said "I love you"   "I love you too"

We both smiled and drift away into a nice,sweet sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry that was short. I haven't updated so here's something. I've been filling out papers for High School and ISTEP+ is coming up so i've been stress out COMPLETELY. I have had stress Headaches during school and a home lately,But i'm doing slightly better. Hope you enjoyed this! Next part will be coming out soon. Well, Once i can stay up during the day and not have headaches.

Well, Have a Great day and night, GO ATLANTA FALCONS,and Stay Gold!