Chapter 3

(A/N It will all be in Your P.O.V until i say it isnt XD)
"KHADGAR STOP TOUCHING THAT THING" Medivh yelled and pulls Khadgar from me. When he did that, It made me cry. Khadgar pushed Medivh away "SHE ISN'T A THING SHES HUMAN AND NORMAL WHY CANT ANYONE ACCEPT HER? THERE IS SO MANY HYBRIDS NOW WHY CANT WE ACCEPT HER LIKE I DO" Medivh laughs "Cause her dad. Her dad betrayed us. He was powerful and useful for Azeroth. He had her with a Night elf and betrayed us." "We are allied with Night Elves. Shes both. Now you should get yor head straight because she isnt her dad." Khadgar was furious with Medivh. He was so done with his crap. He comes to me and holds me "Now,Medivh, Go back to Karazhan. Think about what you said. Leave" Medivh got mad and shot magic and it hurt Khad. "Now i will leave you and the thing here" He chuckles and teleports. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I JUST FOUND OUT WHO I AM AND HE COMES AND CALLS ME A THING AND A MONSTER AND YOU AND THE KING ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ACCEPT ME. JUST TWO PEOPLE ITS NOT A GREAT FEELING I WANNA LEAVE." I yelled and Khadgar looked at me and started crying. "D-Don't think that please don't" tears rolled down his face. I can't believe i making him cry. "I-I'm sorry. Dont cry over me. It isnt worth it." I said i looked away. "I don't like seeing you cry." "Y/N Look at me." I turned and looked. He stopped crying he had tear stains and his eyes were red. "I love you. You know that. A Love from someone is stronger than hate. Please. Dont regret finding out. Im a mage too. I can help you. And you help me" You looked into his eyes. At this point I wanted to kiss him, but I just met him. "O-Okay I love you too" He smiled and hugged me. "Let's head back to Goldshire. Its getting late." I follow him to get Valens and head back. I loved riding this horse now. Because of him. We go into the Inn and get room. There's one room left. "We will take it" Khadgar said. The inn keeper let out and mean grunt. He must hate me too. I guess I will sleep and cuddle Khad- Where did he go?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AYYYEE I'm back with a chapter
Cliffhangers XD
I like writing this. Where did Khad go? Find out tomorrow WHICH IS DECEMBER 1ST HEHEHE Lol Hope you enjoy this! Ots short but whatever i can't think of anything else
Story words: 412
All together: 460 x