A/N 5 years later...

Hello fellow readers! i wrote this as a middle schooler and finished in high school. i can say my writing was cringy back then. I fell in love with writing for others enjoyment in 2016 and wanted to write for every fandom i became apart of and this one is my biggest achievement. as a young kid with the deep love for WoW, i thought this would go no where. This story was written based off of dreams and day dreams i had with the movie. I have probably watched Warcraft over 500 times now and thats no exaggeration because i kept count when i was writing and i was at 268 times so it might as well be 500 by now.

Over the years i've written less stuff, ive been diagnosed with a chronic illness as of 2019 and its been a rollercoaster. Currently i am sick with appendicitis and a drainage bag attached to my stomach. along with a big flare up with my illness. Not a fun way to spend my entire summer but i am. I'm an adult now so im more occupied with adult stuff than writing.

But i plan on coming back to writing.

Ive been writing a Gally x Reader from the maze runner and rewriting Elven's Dark Magic Entirely. Ive always thinking about writing a book based on a game im in love with currently but that's a maybe

Mainly want to focus on the XReader and EDM but we will see.

Lifes not easy and it's definitely not predictable but im trying my best
im almost 20 now and i was appox 15 when i finished this book. Ive looked back on it so many times to see how many people have seen it and it only has kept growing and people are still reading this 5 years later. the last update was December 9th 2017. im so glad people have enjoyed this book. it makes me feel like i've made someone smile and was sucked into a different world for a second. you will never know how much it means to me to have people read a book i thought was horrible. i thought i could write better and so i practiced even years after this book and i can say ive majorly improved.

I hope i can make a return and you will enjoy Elvens Dark Magic. I dont think itll hold up like this one did. i took all my books away except this one and i think two others. i wanted to start fresh but this book still means a lot to me so i will never take it down, no matter how cringy it is.

i hope all is well with you guys. and just keep reading.

and if you are someone who wants to start writing, do it. you may not like your first couple of writings but your skill only improves if you continue to write and ask others for feedback. you'll get better along the way.

Now i will be writing the best i can and i hope you all enjoy and have an amazing time with reading.

You Are Loved.
You Are Talented.
You Are Unique.

Fly on my Little Gryphons💛
May Elune Be with You 💜🌙