Chapter 2

I take Khadgar's hand and he leads me to his horse, Valens, I jump up. I've never ridden a horse "You seem scared, Have you ever ridden a horse before?@ He asked "Nope never been on one" I said shaking. "Wrap your arms around my waist and hold on" He look at me and smiled "You will be okay" I smiled and hugged him tight an we headed to stormwind.
We reached the gate (You should play the stormwind music above. It makes it seem your kinda playing the game and hearing it x) and he assures us in and we left the horse with someone at the gate of the Castle and went in. Visiting the King? Woah, He might not like me. Here we go. I walk in behind Khadgar and King Lane was there. "Hello Khadgar whos you little friend?" "Shes looking to find who she is. She don't remember. Her name is Y/N. Thats all she knows" He answer the King. "Hello, Y/N" he bows. "Hello King" i curtsy. "You do know,Miss. Y/N, everyone knows who you are." Lane says "Yes I do. I get dirty looks. Khad-gar told me im a hybrid. Of something and Human. I didnt have clue" I reply. I'm so ashamed of myself. "Well, You dont have the pointed ears and purple-pink skin" the king chuckles. I guess hes talking about night elves. I'm a Hybrid of Night elf and Human. Right after he said that I'm forced against the wall by blue magic. "KING WHY DID YOU LET THIS THING IN HERE" A person yelled. Its Medivh. I was mad and for some reason i threw my hand towards Medivh and the same blue magic came out of my hands and put Medivh in shock Along with Everyone else. I hit the floor after that and I was scared. Khadgar ran over. "YOUR A MAGE" he says hugging me. "You found who you are" His hug was warming. I wasnt scared anymore. I started smilng and laughing "Im a mage" I said and Medivh was mad "Youre a monster. You can't be a mage" I got mad and sent a blue wave and pushed him against the wall. Like he did me. After Khadgar said something, I turned around and looked "What did you say?"  I asked "Only the Guardian knows how to do that. I dont know how. How do you? I got hit with realization. Im not normal. Im a freak. Im A Monster like Medivh said. I teared up. "Because. Im a monster." Khadgar looked at me and said "No you not" "YES SHE IS YOU KNOW IT KHADGAR" I ran off i was crying. "I'm a monster" i repeated. I heard footsteps "Y/N THERE YOU ARE" he got down and hugged me "Don't listen to Medivh" He said. His voice kinda cracked "I love you just the way you are and you should not let you being a hybrid kill your self-esteem" i looked up. He was crying "Khad" I said hyperventilating a bit "Don't cry" I cant believe he is crying over me. "And also I love you too". He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then we heard footsteps. Not the good kind.

AUTHORS NOTE
ITS 11:11 I MADE A WISH :)
IT WAS 11:11 FOR ME
Now its not but
Another Update
I had ideas at 11:00 at night yes
Great writers will write when they git their idea :)
I dont know if yall care but
Words:498 with story and 629 with story + Author Notes And hehehe Fluff ig is that what that was idk but
Ik about that 11:11 thing is like 14 mins earlier because i revised the story a lot
I wanted this to be perfect x
From, Author