Prologue

Well, guys, you're going to need to know these basics before you start reading, so...

y/n - your name

l/n - last name

f/n - full name

h/c - hair color

h/l - hair length

h/t - hair type

e/c - eye color

s/c - skin color

and.... I think that's it, lemme know if I missed anything

~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day, Y/N thought to herself as she stepped into the small car that was arranged to take her to the place she will call home for the next few months out in the country. Y/N's parents had really outshone themselves too, it was a beautiful home that even consisted of several acres of land, and even its own barn!

Since Y/N was born and raised in the city, and only ever briefly lived in an urban neighborhood, she never really got the luxury of the outdoors. So this trip her parents arranged for the summer was a nice little treat for her this summer.

Y/N smiled as she puts on her headphones and averts her attention to the scenery outside of the window.

~~~

After a while, the scenery had started changing I was suddenly aware that the engine was cutting out. I shot up and started to asses my surroundings and realize I had dozed off in the car and we had just pulled up into the driveway of the house I will be staying at.

And just as expected, it was as amazing as my parents made it out to be. I suppose it was big enough to b considered a mansion, or at least on the smaller side when it comes to mansion sizes. abut none the less, a mansion is a mansion.

I wave goodbye to my driver and watch long enough to see him disappear on the horizon.

I sigh and turns around, staring up at the towering mansion, now seeming a bit eerie. I shake off the feeling and step up to the door.

I go to open the door and stopped by the doorknob only jiggling, not turning and opening. I then remember that my mom handed me a house key before I left.

After remembering that, I start to fish through my purse until I feel the cool, irregularly shaped metal object. I stick the key into the hole and turn until I hear a clicking noise. I then stick the key back into my purse and turn the doorknob before pushing the door open.

When I open the door I start to asses the interior, it was more consistent with antique, classy furniture. And it smelled like...cherries....!!!?

That's weird, what an unusual smell for an old mansion. With that thought, I step into the room and proceed to close the door behind me.

I decide to start to explore the house, so I decide to head up the steps first, to find the best bedroom.

After I scale the stairs, I see a cracked open door and a light on inside the room. I slowly creep closer and closer towards the door. When I got close enough, I peer through the crack in the door and I see....a man...no a boy....playing with....hamsters....no....i don't know what he's doing with them.

I'm surprised and I gasp. The guy's head snaps away from the hamsters and towards the door. He stands up and pushes the door open, by then, I have stepped back a little from shock.

His eyes open wide as he notices me and then he screams....

"GO MY 4 DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION" and these 4....hamsters crawl out of his scarf and fling themselves towards me.