Chapter 2: "#Party"

I try and run to get over to the new kid but I fail...I ran into some guy holding a wine glass. Luckily there was nothing in the glass but he dropped it and glass went all over.

"I'm so sorry." I tell him and run away

"ASS HOLE!" He yells at me as I run away.

I was too late. Zoey was already talking to him. But I had a plan. I start to walk over to Zoey.

"Hey Zoey!" I say as I walk over to her

She smiles and says "This is Nathan."

"I'm Kyle." I say as I put my hand out for him to shake it.

He grabs my hand and shakes it.

"Nice to meet you." He says smiling with his brown hair and brown eyes.

I see that Lyla has already gotten drunk. She gets on a table and yells "Party!!!"

Skyline
-Chapter 2: "#Party"

"I'm gonna go get a drink. You guys want anything?" Nathan asked

"I'm good but thanks." I tell him

"Some red wine." She tells him

Lyla's P.O.V.

"Ayeeee, Jackson!" I yell

"Yes Lyla?" Jackson says turning around

"Let's do some shots!" I tell him

He laughs and brings out 10 shots for each of us.

"Let's go!" Jackson says drinking his first one

Kyle's P.O.V.

"What's the plan Zoey?" I ask her

"What plan?" Zoey asks

"Nevermind." I say rolling my eyes

Nathan walks back with red wine for Zoey and hands it to her.

"I got you a beer." Nathan smiles

"Thanks?" I say as I take it

My mom will kill me if she finds out I'm drinking beer or around any people that are drinking. But I take a sip.

Lyla's P.O.V.

"My boyfriend Alex isn't here." I say grinning and half drunk.

Jackson drags me to his room and shuts the door.

"This is going to be a goodnight!" Jackson smiles and takes off his shirt.

I then take off my shirt and smile.

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Maybe we should play spin the bottle?" Ashley says walking over to us. Ashley was pretty much another mean girl like Harley.

"I'm in too." Harley says

"Meeeeeeee!" Zoey says drunkly

"Sure." Nathan says

Then they all look at me and I tell them "Why the hell not!" But inside I'm ready to die. I never missed a stranger before. I knew them before I kissed them. We go into Jackson's you a in the living room.

"Kyle, you first." Ashley says

I spin the bottle. Ashley. Harley. Nathan. Zoey. Then it repeats again. Ashley Harley. Nathan. Zoey. My heart hurts. It beats fast. Ashley. The bottle starts to slow down. My heart beats faster. Harley. Then after her it stops.  I look up and it's Nathan.

"We don't have to." I say itching my head

"Rules are rules." Ashley says

Nathan gets up and so do I. We walk over to the other room.

"I never played before and I-" I try to say but Nathan's lips cut me off.

Lyla's P.O.V.

Jackson takes his pants off and I start to grin. What am I doing? I'm drunk! I have a boyfriend! But I can't stop my drunk self. So I take off my pants. He comes closer to me.

This is a mistake! I can't do it with him! I have a damn boyfriend! But Jackson's starts to kiss me. I kiss back. His lips start to give me a hickey. He pushes me down on the bed.

I start to kiss him.

Kyle's P.O.V.

My mind was blown. I didn't expect him to kiss me. I didn't know he would. As we walk back they all start to smile.

1 hour later...

Everyone at the party was now drunk. So we all know where it goes from here. I take my shirt off and jump in the pool. Zoey, Ashley, Harley, and Nathan follow my lead.

I splash Zoey with the water and she splashes me back. We start to have a pool fight like 5 year olds. A couple minutes later a dance battle starts. It was Harley vs Ashley. I mean they were both drunk and well they were acting like strippers.

"Hey you okay Kyle?" Nathan asked me

"Nope!" I say running to a corner throwing up everything I drank. Then, I walk away over to the bar but I just sit there.

"What a party right?" Nathan laughs

"Yeah, its my exes party." I tell him

"Oh, why did you come?"

"My friends told me that I should go. I mean I'm alone forever so...yeah."

"I'm pretty sure some likes you." Nathan says

"Who?" I ask

"Me."

Nathan gets closer to my face. I start to see him as Jackson. He starts to kiss me but I see him as Jackson.

"YOU CHEATER!" I say and start to run away. I run far away. I run into his house. I start to get flashbacks of when I walked in on Jackson cheating on me. It hurts me so much. It hurts me so very much.

"Hey?" Nathan says "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I got flashbacks and stuff." I tell him

He smiles and grabs my hand "It's fine, I'm here if you need to talk to anyone."

"Thanks." I tell him and smile.

He pulls me in closer. I look into his eyes. Then his lips softly touch mine. The one kiss turns into a make out.