Chapter 28

*Regina's POV*

 Henry has been acting really strange ever sense we left the pool.... I wonder if he's okay.

Right now Regina is getting Roland ready for dinner. I walk into Henry's room and see him nose deep in a book.

"Hey kid, you okay?" I ask and he quickly snaps the book shut.

"Yea." He says and I don't believe him for a second.

"I know your lying." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not okay!" He says raising his voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me young man!" I say firmly.

"Oh so you can yell at Mom but I can't yell at you?" Henry snaps.

"Excuse me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Don't play dumb Ma. I know that Mom was pregnant before you. I was the one who said you would be happy but I was wrong. You where and are a selfish bitch! I bet you don't even want the baby. But it doesn't matter because I will help Mom with the baby even if you don't." Henry says stomping out of the room bumping my shoulder hard.

I growl slightly and run my fingers through my hair. Of fucking course I don't want the damn baby. It's Robin's stupid child.

But of course I can't let Regina know this or she'll get upset. Ugh.

I'm snapped out of my thought when I hear footsteps enter the room. I look to my left and see Regina smiling holding her stomach.

I try not to roll my eyes at the little gesture.

"I can't believe I'm actually pregnant babe." Regina coos rubbing her belly.

"Neither can I." I spit.

Regina looks at me shocked. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"What else did you want me to say? Oh, I'm so happy that your having a baby with a man that forced himself upon you." I say sarcasm lacing in my voice.

"Emma! You promised that you would at least try and be happy!" Regina says raising her voice.

"A PROMISE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE AND NEVER KEEP!" I scream.

Regina's eyes widen and a few tears roll down her face. I mentally slap myself for being such a dick.

"Well, if that's how you really feel then you can just leave." She says and my eyes widen.

"Regina I'm sorry. I promise I'll try." I say taking a step towards her.

"Okay. But just so you know you will be sleeping on the couch until the baby arrives and no sex until the child is at least 8 months old." Regina spits stomping out of the room.

"Babe! I'm sorry! Let's not go crazy here!" I yell running after her laughing a little bit. 

 "Oh shut up Swan, let's go." Regina says walking over to were Henry and Roland where standing.

"Okay fine." I say and grab my keys.

The four of us walk to the car we rented and get in. We decided to go to somewhere not in Disney world.

Killian and Liam decided not to go so it's just me and my little family. I pull out of the resort and head to the restaurant. Let's just hope everything goes well...