Chapter 17

*Regina's POV*

Henry is with his friends and Roland is with my parents! Finally Emma and I can have a stress free night! No ex boyfriends to deal about!

I hear the front door open and close and footsteps walking into the room. I open my eyes to see Emma hovering over me.

I sit up on the bed and pull her to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and I kiss her. She pushes me on my back and gets on top of me.

I start to take off her jacket when something falls out. I pull away from her and reach down and grab what fell out. I look at it and look at Emma.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a card." Emma spats and I narrow my eyes at her.

Oh so she want's to be all tough and snappy! Well two can play at that game.

"Oh well then if it's just a card then I can just throw it away right?" I say starting to stand up.

"No!" Emma yells yanking me to the bed and pinning my hands above my head.

Then flashbacks of Robin came into my head. Him yelling and hurting me.

Then Emma grabs the card out of my hand and get's up. I curl into a ball and cry softly when I hear the bedroom door slam.

*Emma's POV*

I angrily stomp into the kitchen and look at the card in my hand. I turn it on the back and see Neal's number. I know what I need to do.

I grab my phone and call him.

"Hey Neal, we need to talk."